1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

AAMC 7, 8, and 9.

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by Kikaku21, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Kikaku21

Kikaku21 Senior Member
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    This is interesting.

AAMC 6R (PS - 13, VR - 11, BS - 13) = 37
    AAMC 7 (PS - 13, VR - 11, BS - 12) = 36
    AAMC 8 (PS - 13, VR - 11, BS - 13) = 37
    AAMC 9 (PS - 10, VR - 12, BS - 11) = 33

How do you like that 4 point drop on 9?? A 33 is surely not a bad score, but not what I am capable of based on the previous tests. It didn't really feel any different.... Maybe I didn't read carefully enough. Anyone else see a drop in AAMC 9?? Everyone told me that 8 was the hard one. Ugh.

God I hate this. :mad:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Wannabemed

Wannabemed Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

AAMC 7 =36
    AAMC 8 =34
    AAMC 9= 34

.....got a 39 on the April MCAT. Keep your hopes up, and start timing your day such that 8am is natural for you. AAMC 8 and 9 are especially difficult, in my opinion. AAMC 7 was noticably easier.

Best of luck to all of you!!