aamc 7..how was it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sdnstud

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
those who have taken aamc 7, how is the test compared to aamc 4-6? is any of the section harder/easier than aamc 4-6? also, is anyone planning to take aamc 7 this weekend?

Members don't see this ad.

I'd like to hear anyone's comments before I actually take it... (although I was planning on taking it this weekend)

one more question....if i purchase aamc 7 online....do i get the test via snail mail or would i be able to access it online?

Originally posted by sdnstud
one more question....if i purchase aamc 7 online....do i get the test via snail mail or would i be able to access it online?

You can download the pdf and print it off or access it online.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by farleyisgod
I'd like to hear anyone's comments before I actually take it... (although I was planning on taking it this weekend)

I scanned through it (no desire to actually take the thing). IMHO, it's more difficult than some of the other tests. They're all like the real thing, but I'd probably save this one for later.

I only took the PS of 7, but it seemed pretty easy compared to 3R. My PS score went up 3 pts from 3R.