Aamc 7

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr Yiot

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
this test for some reason was very wierd for me. I thought I did very well in the PS section of the exam. I came out EXTREMELY confident. I pulled an 8 in verbal, my average as of right now(I hate verbal, but who doesnt). After I finiished the Bio section I thought I bombed it terribly, like I thought I pulled around a 6 or a 7 where for the PS section I thought it could have been the first time I broke a 10. I pulled a 7 in the PS:scared: and a 10 in the BS. How could this have happened. Is it normal for you to think you did well in one section and then feel like youve completely bombed a section and rock it? this hasnt happened to me before. I believe I was 1 point away from an 8 in the PS which would have given me my highest overall mcat score of a 26(so far, Ive taken 4 practice exams) however I was obliterated by it. it embarressed me. I feel like medical school is out of reach lol. my test date is march 27th and i feel like saying "hello carribean"

Members don't see this ad.

You still have alot of time to improve. It is that you were very confident in PS that you didn't think about the problem carefully? I used to do that. Now i always double check my answers.

You still have alot of time to improve. It is that you were very confident in PS that you didn't think about the problem carefully? I used to do that. Now i always double check my answers.
you know what i never really thought of that. Maybe it is possible that I am too confident. The reason I think you might be correct, because I am getting the concepts right and I know what the question is asking of me but often I have simple miscalculations. I will look into going back and rechecking my answers, however I finished with only 8 mins left as compared to 22 with the bio section. I did take ten minutes to go over my answers in the bio but not the PS however. I will try that thank you.