1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Aamc 8

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by TheAbbot7, Aug 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheAbbot7

TheAbbot7 Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Does anyone know where I can download test 8 and 9. I have taken all of them except 8 and 9 and I was wondering where I could get them. A friend gave me the others.

2. QofQuimica

QofQuimica Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting....
    Staff Member Administrator Physician PhD Faculty Lifetime Donor Verified Expert Verified Account 10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field], Attending Physician
    You can buy them from the AAMC like everyone else does. :) Closing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.