AAMC 9 Verbal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

the prodogy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Was AAMC 9 verbal harder than the others? I just took it and got a 7. That kinda worries me.

Members don't see this ad.

I agree. The last four passages literally put me to sleep and I had absolutely no idea what they are talking about. I've been getting 9-11 and I barely made an 8 on AAMC 9.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got 1/7 on the poussin art passage and didnt do that well on that "intellect" passage. Ended up with an 8.

i ended up with a 9... the LOWEST of all my AAMC verbals..., but I'm still gonna have to agree with SuperSaiyan.

in other words, im sure other people thought another tests verbal was harder. Hopefully we all just had a bad day for this one.

I too did AAMC 9 today and did terrible...even worse than some of you...
I'd like to hope this was just a bad verbal outing...

hopefully AAMC 10 on sunday will be good. and then the real deal on August 25th will be even better...here's hoping..

i ended up with a 9... the LOWEST of all my AAMC verbals..., but I'm still gonna have to agree with SuperSaiyan.

in other words, im sure other people thought another tests verbal was harder. Hopefully we all just had a bad day for this one.

Maybe we have similar minds and just find certain types of passages hard and this VR section just happened to have the ones we can't master for some reason. This was my lowest verbal score as well.

i would have to disagree on this one. I feel liek the curve was harsh when compared to how difficult this set of passages were compared to other aamcs.