Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

aamc 9r answers

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by wishuponastar, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wishuponastar

wishuponastar 2+ Year Member

Dec 18, 2006
    anybody know where i can find the answers to this practice test? i bought the test but the people forgot to send the answer sheet and they refuse to send it out separately for some reason. thanks.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. jochi1543

jochi1543 President, Gunner Central 2+ Year Member

Apr 4, 2007
    Alberta, Canada
    MDApps:
    Are you looking for the answers to the paper format or the CBT format?

4. wishuponastar

wishuponastar 2+ Year Member

Dec 18, 2006
    the paper format. i got 4-9 practice tests. i have the questions and answers to all of them, except number 9 for some reason and i am not going to be able to get the answers from the company because they are being crazy about it. thanks.

5. QofQuimica

QofQuimica Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting.... Administrator Physician PhD Faculty Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Oct 12, 2004
    Florida/Fellowship
    You need to get them from the AAMC. Sorry, but you can't ask for bootleg materials on SDN. Please don't post any more of these threads. Closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.