AAMC and MCAT releasing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
I was wondering if it was possible that AAMC has already released our august scores to AACOMAS? I took the test a few years ago and also took it in August but the first time I didn't release my scores. I just received a notification from CCOM that they had my scores. Do they release our old and new scores at the same time or did AAMC release my old scores as soon as they received my mcat release from the august exam?

Members don't see this ad.

I saw the answer to this posted earlier by someone but I don't remember who. I paid attention because I'm in the same boat. You might want to search if you are interested in seeing the original post, but the long and short of it was that if you did not release your scores the first time you took it, they will not send them just because you released this time. You have to fill out a score release request to have your first set released. That means that CCOM must have your new scores.

mj