AAMC careers in medicine password share

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marsupial

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to review some of these materials and would like to borrow a password. I will not care about or look at any of your personal information (I don't even know what that would entail, is there any with your AAMC login??) I just want to do the tests and look at the specialty information. Thank you very much. Would only need for 48 hours.

Members don't see this ad.

Sure thing stranger on the internet. Here hold my social security card and birth certificate while i look for that password.

Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I would like to review some of these materials and would like to borrow a password. I will not care about or look at any of your personal information (I don't even know what that would entail, is there any with your AAMC login??) I just want to do the tests and look at the specialty information. Thank you very much. Would only need for 48 hours.
Are you really serious? Every US med student has an account... What has happened to yours?

Are you really serious? Every US med student has an account... What has happened to yours?

Well in 2008, he/she was posting about leaving or quitting residency after their PGY1 year, so I imagine that account and/ or password no longer (if it ever did) exists.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry for any misunderstanding. No, I do not think i can get a password any longer as not in med school. I can't even remember what shows up when you log in ..I do not care about your MCAT score or whatever else shows up...I'm too old for the gunner stuff. Anyway, if anyone's graduated, doesn't care about logging in to AAMC and would share, much appreciated. Thanks.