AAMC CARS Volume 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CoffeeintheMorning

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
For the AAMC CARS Volume 1, I am given 5 attempts. Are each attempts supposed to be the same passages/questions?

Members don't see this ad.

Each attempt is the same thing. If for some reason you want to redo the whole Qpack or start over with different options, like the ability to see the correct answer whenever you want to instead of needing to finish the whole thing first, that will use up a new attempt. You can look over your current/completed attempts at anytime without using up an attempt (so you don't have to do everything in one sitting).

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
It does scramble the questions though, on subsequent attempts.
Really? I had not noticed that. DO all the AAMC resources do this? Section bank, other Q banks?

I usually open any AAMC item that is not a FL exam in untimed, explanations on mode. this way I can do them in pieces, save my progress, check my answers, and only use 1 instance of the item (the AAMC gives you 5-10 depending on the resource). This way I do not get screwed by the cheap AAMC and can even share my resources if necessary.

You know I went back and checked when you asked that, and I think I was mistaken. The biology Qpack gave me that impression before but now I am seeing no scrambling. Sorry for the bad info.