AAMC FLs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xDNA

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys/Gals,

Whats your best advice/tips/tricks to reviewing AAMC FLs?

I need to know the top tier secret discord tech.

Kind Regards,
Mikey

Members don't see this ad.

1. Read through each section, every passage, every question, even the ones you got right.
2. As you read over your answers, try to remember why you picked the answer you did. Again, even for questions you got right.
3. Then, read the reasoning behind the right answer.
4. If your logic in step 2 does not match the correct reasoning of step 3, this is a question you need to study. If you got the question right for the wrong reason, you will get the question wrong on test day.
5. Keep a notebook of questions you got wrong. Write down the question, the content, and why your logic was incorrect.

Source: I got a 522 on my MCAT. Got 518, 519, 521, and 523 on my FLs.

Reactions: 1 user
I agree with everything Flying Penguin said. I also recommend reviewing the contents you feel uneasy about thoroughly. We all have that one concept in C/P that makes you startled when you see on FL's. In my case, I felt hopeless against optics and light problems. However, I perused the section on optics in my Kaplan review book and took my own detailed notes from watching KA videos. After that, I no longer feared optics problem and went beyond my target score.

Reactions: 1 user