Aamc mcat cbt exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PlatinumPenny

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello:

For those of you who have done the official AAMC practice test I was just wondering what kind of feedback if any do you get from the test i.e. are there answer explainations? does it state the topic of the problem so that is you missed it you can go back and review it? if you take the same test over does it keep record of both scores so you can compare between the two?

sorry if this is posted in another thread....however, i didn't find anything to answer my questions...thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

After you take the test, you can look at a score report which breaks down the questions into a series of topics for each subsection. In other words, you can see how many newtonian mechanics problems you got wrong on the PS section, etc. This really helps for working on rusty spots.

Also, the e-mcat.com system tracks your scores so you can note any trending. I believe you can take a purchased test as many times as you want for a full year.