AAMC MCAT Practice Test 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
U

UGBoI

Hey All,

I just finished Practice Test 1 today..... What did you guys think of it?

I just started studying two weeks ago, have not finished doing my science reviews, not taken a prep course, or any human phys, anatomy ... blah blah blah courses!

Anyone else out there in my shoes?

I'll shut up now
smile.gif

Members don't see this ad.

AAMC test 1 is old and way to easy, don't use it to gauge what the real MCAT is like. Try test 3 or 4

Members don't see this ad :)

Hey Mossjoh,

That's also the impression I got. :)

Hey Jamier2,

I am going to attempt Practice Test 2 tomorrow. I'll let you know then

smile.gif

Hi Everybody,

My pre-med advisor, and several other sources I've consulted, have all recommended that you rely on AAMC Practice Tests 3-5, not 1 & 2. The test changed after 1 & 2, so these practice tests do not reflect how you will do as accurately as the later ones.

I hope this is a bit helpful....good luck everyone!!!!!!!

Love,
Katie

I just talked to a friend who is starting in the fall. He took #3 the week before the MCAT and his scores only differed by one point. The distribution did change a lot.

I am taking #3 next saturday.

[This message has been edited by jamier2 (edited April 07, 2001).]

Woo hoo ... Just finished Practice Test 2.

I thought this one was a bit harder than Practice Test 1 .. but not much.

This is how I scored.

60/65 VR
73/77 PS
68/77 BS

As for the writing sample, I am just going to *BS* my way on April 21
smile.gif

AAMC tests 1 and 2 are a little too easy - I scored only got about 5 wrong on each section for the first two test. I just took test #3 and scored 8VR 11PS 10BS. I've heard that tests 3-5 are more accurate, so I would use 1 and 2 as practice passages, not as a full length exam.

[This message has been edited by rxfudd (edited April 07, 2001).]