AAMC People are Pretty Dumb.....

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Sammmeyeam, May 28, 2001.

1. Sammmeyeam

Sammmeyeam Senior Member

Hi,

I'm pissed off right now... and so I just wanted to let you guys know about how stupid some of these AAMC representatives are.

I emailed them with 3 questions... I even numbered them 1) , 2), 3)... they respond to only my 1st question, and they don't even address the question.

I have even called them over the phone to ask them questions... they're ******ed, they put you on hold for like 5 min, and they can't even answer your questions.

Morons.. complete morons.. and it's sad that our applications depend so much on these people.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Djanaba

Djanaba Senior Member

Post your questions here? Maybe some folks here can answer them, and you won't have o wait with the phone glued to your ear being on hold at all.... :D

4. guardian

guardian Senior Member

Five minutes?! I sometimes remember waiting on hold for 40 minutes!

5. Popoy

Popoy SDN Super Moderator

Resident [Any Field]
    Been there!!!.... you'll probably get better advise here....

6. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Banned
    Banned

I'm curiuos as to how many people AAMC has working for them?

I get the impression they have a dilapidated little office with about 5 workers devoted to the AMCAS process.

Anybody know for sure?

7. Jamier2

Jamier2 SDN Hillbilly Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus

Five? I think you're a little too generous. I'd say that since they went to all-digital, they're about two full time people to crank up the vintage 80's computer they got for the application every morning, and sit around eating donuts and drinking coffee the rest of the day. Maybe they have some part time help they got from the unemployment office, but I doubt it.