AAMC physics self assessment

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Uafl112

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I noticed the increased difficulty of these passages compared to those of the AAMc practice exams. Is this difficulty what I should expect on the real deal?

Members don't see this ad.

AAMC self assessment packages have come directly from retired exams including AAMC 6.

I found AAMC's Physics self-assessment felt a little more difficult also but I think it might just be because it's a sampling of all of the topics including areas that I might be a little rusty in still. That's just my theory.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
yea thats the conclusion I came to as well. The first 8 ish passages were on waves and things that im not great at. Its good practice though

I think the assessments are harder in general..

I'm usually very good on VR; 11-12 consistently, and only got 70% correct on the assessment VR..

well thats good to know. The physics self assessment felt like it required you to use a decent amount of reading comprehension skills. I am going to assume this is what the real test will be like