AAMC practice test #10 - is this like the real thing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MangoPlant

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else think AAMC #10 was graded on a harsh curve? I was averaging 36 - 37 on the previous AAMC practice tests but with this one I got a 33...

Anyone care to share their AAMC #10 score and their real score, or any comments about #10?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone else think AAMC #10 was graded on a harsh curve? I was averaging 36 - 37 on the previous AAMC practice tests but with this one I got a 33...

Anyone care to share their AAMC #10 score and their real score, or any comments about #10?

My score on AAMC10 matched my actual score exactly.

My score on AAMC10 matched my actual score exactly.

Well.. that's not good news for me :scared::scared: ...

Did your AAMC 10 score match your other AAMC practice test scores or was it lower/higher, if you don't mind me asking.

Well.. that's not good news for me :scared::scared: ...

Did your AAMC 10 score match your other AAMC practice test scores or was it lower/higher, if you don't mind me asking.

Try to figure out what was different about AAMC10 for you. Then take the real mcat. If you catch that AAMC10 problem happening again, void if you think it's going to be bad. If you know what happened on AAMC 10 and it doesn't happen on the real thing, then that's excellent.

Yeah, AAMC 10, AAMC 11, and the real MCAT were all the same score in my case. Everyone's different though. AAMC 10 might have found one of your weaknesses not on the other practice tests - and hopefully not on the real MCAT either.

Thanks for the advice. I thought I scored pretty well on AAMC 10 when I was done, but then I saw my score.. In the PS I answered 47 questions right and got 12 but on another AAMC test I answered 49 and got 14 so I guess just two questions can make a two point difference :(