1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

AAMC practice test features?

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by brianmed, Jan 4, 2009.

1. brianmed

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Kind of simple question to ask but when taking the practice AAMC I can't highlight the stupid text- I have firefox on a mac and did the "left click" and drag but nothing happens. The highlighting is essential to working my verbal reasoning- so any tips?

2. TooMuchResearch

TooMuchResearch i'm goin' to Kathmandu...
    Lifetime Donor Verified Account 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I had the same problem using Firefox on a PC, so I took the test in Internet Explorer and it worked just fine. You might have better luck in Safari.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OP
    OP
    brianmed

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Just to clarify there will be a highlighting feature on the real test?

4. rocuronium

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Yes, and it works. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. BloodySurgeon

Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Verified Expert Verified Account 10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    The AAMC practice exams are designed for the internet explorer format. All other browsers may have difficulty with the features. Fortunately, your real exam will have all the features listed under The AAMC MCAT Essentials.