AAMC Practice Tests I and II

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NVswmmr

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I realize that these two tests (I and II) only come in paper form. Are these entirely different questions from the CBT's? My understanding is that the CBT's parallel their respective paper tests, but since there are no CBT I or II, this would mean more "official" questions, right? Also, does anyone know where to buy them or have them?

Members don't see this ad.

So I realize that these two tests (I and II) only come in paper form. Are these entirely different questions from the CBT's? My understanding is that the CBT's parallel their respective paper tests, but since there are no CBT I or II, this would mean more "official" questions, right? Also, does anyone know where to buy them or have them?

They are official MCAT exams that are no longer in use, but since they are so old they won't be AS up to date as the later numbered exam. I'm sure, however, that they too would be good practice. As to where to get them, you'll have to track down someone who bought the original paper copies when they were still for sale from the AAMC.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's fine, so as long as they came from the "source" and are different from other published questions.

Also, I have the old Kaplan paper FL's (11) and TPR hyperlearning Test A-D book. Are these duplicates of their current CBTs in their respective courses?

Since I'll be preparing for the MCATs this summer without having taken a Biology course expect for AP Bio in high school (although half of my 1st semester Gen Chem course was on DNA/genes and my current second semester of Orgo is very much biology based due to its focus on sugars, Coenzymes, and vitamins), would you recommend any books or should I just go over the list of topics presented by AAMC in a molecular bio textbook? Please assume that I will have to take it without biology and cannot wait another year to take it. I appreciate the fast and informative feedback.