doyourealize1

10+ Year Member
Apr 16, 2006
Status
If you go to Wikipedia, search for MCAT, go to discussion, "Ellen", who is "Associate Vice President of AAMC, and the Director of the MCAT" (look it up on google) wrote:

There are occasionally perfect scores of 45 on the MCAT; a 45T is quite uncommon. The percentile-rank tables show 0.0% for scores of 45, but only because the number rounds to 0%. --Ellen 23:21, 11 February 2006 (UTC)

You can find her identity by clicking on the name once you're on the Wikipedia page. I don't know if you can post links, but regardless here is the link to the wikipedia entry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_College_Admission_Test

and the discussion page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Medical_College_Admission_Test

luckycharms08

all it takes is one =)
10+ Year Member
Apr 25, 2006
Status
Medical Student
couldn't someone have just made up that username as EllenJulian? it's not uncommon to hear of people impersonating others on the internet...

several people have called the AAMC and verified that in recent years nobody has achieved a 45. people HAVE gotten 15's in each section, but to get three 15's ... nobody's done it yet.

OP
D

doyourealize1

10+ Year Member
Apr 16, 2006
Status
dunno...but it seems plausible that people have gotten 45 :eek: . her user contributions page says

Academic Medicine

Yes, that would be me. I'm director of the MCAT. The information on the MCAT here was refreshingly accurate and reasonably up-to-date. That article is the culmination of 15 years' work, and (IMHO) should become the primary reference for people wondering about the usefulness of the MCAT. This is my first time on Wikipedia.Ellen 23:11, 11 February 2006 (UTC)

I can't think of any reason that people would pretend to be her, though.

go lakers

10+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2006
CA
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
i'm tellin ya, my TPR bio teacher got a 45.

About the Ads