AAMC Unscored

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lollp

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Can someone help me with the score conversion? I found a bunch of convertors online but they are all coming out so different.

Breakdown is not the best:

72% CP
79% CARS
66% BB
86% PS

Thanks so much! I hope this translates into at least a 510!

Members don't see this ad.

Is this the AAMC sample test? If so, do you know your percentiles? Otherwise, my guess based on your scores of CP = 43/59, CARS = 42/53, BB = 40/59, PS = 51/59 would give 507 (126/127/125/129). Also, i found the AAMC SAMPLE test CARS section easier than the FL’s, so my prediction might be inflated.

Reactions: 1 user
Is this the AAMC sample test? If so, do you know your percentiles? Otherwise, my guess based on your scores of CP = 43/59, CARS = 42/53, BB = 40/59, PS = 51/59 would give 507 (126/127/125/129). Also, i found the AAMC SAMPLE test CARS section easier than the FL’s, so my prediction might be inflated.
Yep it’s the aamc sample! I didn’t know it gave your percentiles let me check again , thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yep it’s the aamc sample! I didn’t know it gave your percentiles let me check again , thanks!
No percentiles on the score report for this. So I kind of have a dilemma. I’m a retaker- took the MCAT back in 2018 and I scored a 502. I’ve been doing much better this time around with my altius third party exams starting at 499 and ending at 512. I took aamc full length 1 last week and scored a 511. That exam I haven’t done before as well as this sample exam but the sample exam felt much harder ( the BB section for sure) I want at least on a 510 on my exam in two weeks. Do you guys think I can do this?

No percentiles on the score report for this. So I kind of have a dilemma. I’m a retaker- took the MCAT back in 2018 and I scored a 502. I’ve been doing much better this time around with my altius third party exams starting at 499 and ending at 512. I took aamc full length 1 last week and scored a 511. That exam I haven’t done before as well as this sample exam but the sample exam felt much harder ( the BB section for sure) I want at least on a 510 on my exam in two weeks. Do you guys think I can do this?
You should take all 4 AAMC practice tests. They all vary a bit on difficulty so the average of them all would give you a good idea of where you should be expecting to end up for the real test.

Reactions: 1 user
You should take all 4 AAMC practice tests. They all vary a bit on difficulty so the average of them all would give you a good idea of where you should be expecting to end up for the real test.
Yes I plan to do four next week! I did 2 ( and scored a 518) and will do 3 but I’m not taking their scores too seriously since they are both retakes. I’m looking what I got for the sample a lot for CP was silly mistakes but BB there is a lot of content I just didn’t recall. I plan to study my butt off these next two weeks!!! Thank you

I took Altius FL’s too and thought they deflated your scores. For reference, I averaged 515 on Altius exams and got 520 for my AAMC FL average as well as for my actual test. It’s unfortunate that you can’t take the AAMC FL’s blind, since AAMC FL average is predictive of your actual performance. Looks like you still have AAMC FL 4 to practice with, so use it wisely!