AAMC V --Too Easy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

turk00

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took AAMC V yesterday and it seemed to be a lot easier than AAMC IV and VI. I scored 35 on AAMC V and am wondering if it is just too easy of a practice test or if it actually correlates well with the real score...thanks...and also, doesn't it seem like AAMC makes at least 1 section harder than the others relatively? Let me know what you guys think.

Members don't see this ad.

I thought that AAMC test 6 was easier than 5. I got a 34 on 6 and a 29 on 5. Though there were about 2 weeks in between the two were I finished reviewing and finally had the chance to do some practice passages.

My theory is that you are farther along now than when you took 4 and 6, just like I am now after taking 6 than when I took 5 two weeks ago.

Good Luck.

the AAMC exam u score the highest on is the one closest to ur actual score...........

and for those who have been improving slowly and steadily...u'll peak on...hmmm..my crystal ball says august 17th, around tennish, give or take a couple hours

just to boost everyone's confidence:clap: :clap:

Thanks Rcubed thats just what I needed :clap:

good luck everyone.