AASDSAS Official guide to Dental Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LMav

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Folks
Has any one ordered this book? I ordered this long time ago in July 04 and supposed to be shipped in Sept 2004. No Action so far.
ISBN : 0970966938

Has any one gotten this book or have it already? Is it useful?
I'm fixing to cancel it, just thought would ask in forum...

LMav

Members don't see this ad.

I ordered one over a year ago directly from ADEA and was charged for it, but it never arrived. I tried to dispute it too late with my cc company, too.

One of these days I will call ADEA and get them to send it to me. :)

LMav said:
Folks
Has any one ordered this book? I ordered this long time ago in July 04 and supposed to be shipped in Sept 2004. No Action so far.

LMav
it is useful. just go buy it from a bookstore.

Members don't see this ad :)
LMav said:
Folks

LMav

Call ADEA, the will send you another one. That's what they did with me anyways. It is very usefull, try this website in the mean time, it has a good summary of the schools' acceptance stats and tuitions http://dentalstats.tripod.com/index.htm

I also ordered a book from them and after approx. 2 months of not receiving it, I called to complain and it was in the mail within the week. Man!! They are the worst!! Almost bordering thieves since we have to call to complain to get the products we already paid!!! Imagine all those folks who forget or never call.....after they've paid.