ABCT Posters acceptance/rejection rates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

treckingon

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the rejection/acceptance rate of posters for ABCT?

Members don't see this ad.

I have never heard of a poster being rejected for the regular poster sessions. But I suppose it could happen.

Reactions: 1 user
I actually know of one that didn't get accepted but I also know of many more that did get accepted.

Members don't see this ad :)
I actually know of one that didn't get accepted but I also know of many more that did get accepted.
Was it for the regular poster session or the SIG Cocktail Party, though? I know several people (including myself) who did not get their poster accepted for the SIG presentations.

Was it for the regular poster session or the SIG Cocktail Party, though? I know several people (including myself) who did not get their poster accepted for the SIG presentations.

I believe the regular poster session.

I wouldn't sweat it. There is never a guarantee, but I think it's very rare to not get your poster accepted to the regular session.

Reactions: 1 user
Phew, I hope so! I have only submitted to non-specific conferences before (APA, APS) and am very excited at the prospect of ABCT. Crossing fingers for everyone, even though it seems from the thread it may be unnecessary :D