Quantcast

ABCT Posters acceptance/rejection rates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Marissa4usa

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have never heard of a poster being rejected for the regular poster sessions. But I suppose it could happen.

Reactions: 1 user

SomedaySoonNY

Reaction score
I actually know of one that didn't get accepted but I also know of many more that did get accepted.

Marissa4usa

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I actually know of one that didn't get accepted but I also know of many more that did get accepted.
Was it for the regular poster session or the SIG Cocktail Party, though? I know several people (including myself) who did not get their poster accepted for the SIG presentations.

SomedaySoonNY

Reaction score
Was it for the regular poster session or the SIG Cocktail Party, though? I know several people (including myself) who did not get their poster accepted for the SIG presentations.

I believe the regular poster session.

Marissa4usa

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't sweat it. There is never a guarantee, but I think it's very rare to not get your poster accepted to the regular session.

Reactions: 1 user

modestmousktr

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Phew, I hope so! I have only submitted to non-specific conferences before (APA, APS) and am very excited at the prospect of ABCT. Crossing fingers for everyone, even though it seems from the thread it may be unnecessary :D