ABEM playing us more than the nurses at my hospital play me?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted813736

Was expecting to hear from ABEM about fall oral boards. They told us it would be the end of Feb although its now the evening of the last weekday in Feb and no news. Anyone hear anything? I am tired of being played by this organization

'You will be assigned to take the Oral Certification Examination in the future. ABEM will contact you by email with an examination assignment. ABEM is working to provide you with an opportunity to take the Oral Certification Exam in 2021. ABEM will provide information about Fall dates by no later than the end of February, and assignments for the Fall will be given by May 1. If you have questions, please contact us at [email protected].'

Members don't see this ad.

They gave me my march date at the end of January

I had to make a bunch of switches since they refused to change my date since I already had my work schedule then

You'll get the fall date assigned like two weeks before the exam I bet

Terrible organization

PE and CS gone. Need to keep pushing for this complete scam nonsense exam to be gone.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Can we seriously go fund me and raise money as a profession and hire lawyers to sue them for delays and unnecessary crap.

Let's face it... The entire world has figured out how to do things virtually. We are 1 year into this, I was supposed to have my oral 1 year ago, and still nothing. It's so annoying.

They told me that I wasn't assigned to a spring date and that I would be assigned for a fall date. Then yesterday, they told me I was assigned to a date 1 month from now, and if I can't do that date, then they may not reschedule me for up to TWO YEARS. I have plans and a schedule already for 1 month from now. ABEM is inconsiderate, and oral boards have pretty much been confirmed to be a money grab. I have taken how many exams already with my job's future still not being secure? I could've just done online NP school and been just as good.

Reactions: 1 users