Abortion providers charged with murder

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
haha I want one for ****s and giggles not for practicality. I have a HILARIOUS 12 gauge...remmy 870 with a mag tube extension...I think it holds 10+1. I need to get a better "by the bed" gun. That shotty is too big to keep out. Right now I have a kel tec sub 2000 in 9mm next to the bed so i can shoot my way to the gun safe if need be lol. I have 3 dogs and a security system so I doubt the person would even get in my house while I was still asleep.

I own some hilarious guns. My buddy from school and I feed off of each other with this crap. I bought a ruger no 1 in 45 70 last year and that started off this "power competition" between us. He got a glock 29 in 10mm, so then I got a 29 in 10. Then he got a ruger blackhawk in .44 mag. So then I got the 500. Then he got a .375 H&H magnum rifle (breaks ur fing shoulder...and I thought full power loads in the 45 70 were bad). Now we are basically at a stalemate until someone goes all out and buys a .50 BMG. You cant even load .50bmg on normal loading presses so i doubt either of us will get one.

Dude, I actually CCW'd the .500 a few weeks ago to prove it could be done. The barrel literally went down to my knee in my pant leg LOL. Another funny thing about the .500 is I didnt even tell my buddy I got it. We went to the range one day (shooting in separate stalls so he couldnt see me) and just were shooting our "normal people pistols." Then I let one loose and he was just like WHAT THE FCK WAS THAT...because you literally feel like a grenade goes off in the indoor range when you fire that thing inside. He like crapped himself thinking I double charged a round and blew my gun!

Good to see another gun guy here! Too bad you dont go to school with us! Last year we were the crazy ones.....funny because 2 of the people that thought we were crazy suddenly went out and got glocks this year and CCW all the time now. Afterall the most vocal critics of guns are the people who have never fired one...once they do and realize how fun they are...all bets are off!

Any suggestions for learning about guns? Never fired a gun but I've always wanted to. I have no interest in having anything for self-defense or anything like that, it just seems like a fun hobby.

Members don't see this ad.

Any suggestions for learning about guns? Never fired a gun but I've always wanted to. I have no interest in having anything for self-defense or anything like that, it just seems like a fun hobby.

are you sure you're from where you claim to be from

Members don't see this ad :)

Dude, honestly wikipedia is where its at (yet again). They have info on almost every cartridge known to man...history behind them, velocities, technical specs, etc.

Just google around. Its been a while since I was a beginner so I cant think of a specific spot with tons of beginner info...but I still learn a ton from wikipedia.

yeah, I use an 870 for home defense. I wish I had dogs. :( If I had dogs I would just keep 2 of my glocks loaded in a biosafe and just whip those out once I heard dogs barking. I also don't have kids so I can keep my 870 relatively accessible.

I know people who CCW government 1911's, but a 8 1/2 inch .500 is just plain awesome, haha. Not only are you packing monstrous heat but you also get the side benefit of appearing to be a human tripod. :laugh:

I honestly don't bring guns up and normally stay quiet when people talk about them. A few people are cool with them but many are not. I just have tons of friends outside of school that go to shows with me and shoot.

I think the bolded part is absolutely correct. Most people who hate guns never had to live in a crappy part of town, never watched two people in the same week get mugged at gun point outside your home, and never had a neighbor be the victim of a home invasion. Nor have they shot them and realized gun ownership can be a fun hobby and a skill. Nuts are people who buy guns to kill people. We don't do that, we buy them for leisure and protection, in the rare event we need them.

Have you found a lot of people in your class who shoot? I dont know like 95% of my class but I am constantly hearing about people shooting/owning guns. Usually its like "omgomg guys guess what I shot a .22LR" lol but hey at least they are shooting!

But yeah, I grew up in an EXTREMELY liberal (upstate NY) gun hating family. They are all TERRIFIED of my guns, and one time my mom came down here to visit, saw a gun, and had a little freakout "OMG GET IT AWAY GET IT AWAY" like it was going to shoot her on its own or something. My parents constantly make snide remarks and try to embarrass me in front of their other liberal "guns are for the police only and its the police's job to protect me" type friends. Ive been trying to get my dad to come shoot for years to no avail.

You make it sound like you would want to be sterile. One of my greatest fears!:scared:

Hey there are always IVF procedures out there. Id rather be sterile and never get anyone pregnant unintentionally.....and then utilize one of the many IVF procedures when I want to start a family!

Back to guns, way more fun if we're going to get shut down...

Nick, go to a gun club and take a class. Start with your local gun safety course, then ask around for reputable places to actually learn to shoot. My dad was a competitive marksmen, so I learned very very young... probably younger than most would think is safe (4-5)... Having someone show you how to use whatever piece is the best and safest way if you don't know anyone to show you... and even then, you're trusting that they actually know what they're doing versus being a punk with a gun...

I have a Barrett .50 rifle (Model 99, single not SA), and we have .50 desert eagle. In addition to the .307, .30-06, .223, .44 mag pistol, FN 5.7, a few 1911 .45acp, a .44 mag rifle (my fav rifle), and a bunch of stuff I can't remember without opening the safes... and I'm a GIRL :D

And this is what happens to a cabbage when hit with a .50 round...

haha I used to love shooting cabbages also...cheap and quite explosive!

Which .44 mag rifle you have? I dont own one yet but my shooting buddy shoots his constantly. Hes got a lever action marlin...not sure what model. However, you gotta love the 'ol cowboy calibers. My No 1 in 45 70 is my favorite gun by a long shot....mainly because I can load that thing up to 4000+ ft lbs of energy and it can take anything in pretty much the world....not to mention the awesome and totally interesting history behind that caliber.

What are you a cop killer with that five seven? LOL jk I need to pick one of those up one of these days. I fired one a few months ago. This random guy showed up to the range with a national match M1A, a Five seven, M1, etc. I had my mosin nagant that day too so it was a cool "russia vs US" situation going on.

Back to guns, way more fun if we're going to get shut down...

Nick, go to a gun club and take a class. Start with your local gun safety course, then ask around for reputable places to actually learn to shoot. My dad was a competitive marksmen, so I learned very very young... probably younger than most would think is safe (4-5)... Having someone show you how to use whatever piece is the best and safest way if you don't know anyone to show you... and even then, you're trusting that they actually know what they're doing versus being a punk with a gun...

I am so pumped at the gun talk on this forum! But yeah +1 about actually getting formal instruction. I cant tell you how many times ive been muzzle swept at ranges by people who are good people I am sure, but just dont have those neural connections made yet with regard to muzzle control etc.

I actually went out and bought a level 2 vest after a very close call at a state run outdoor range here. I wear it pretty much every time I shoot. Got a rifle plate for it too...just in case when the zombies apocalypse comes I will be even more protected :)

Members don't see this ad :)

Depends on what you're trying to learn or accomplish. A quick google search should usually get you plenty of information you need to get started. Genitron.com is decent for basic handgun information, and you can always go pick up a guns and ammo or something.

As far as firing guns/self-defense, it depends on what state you're in. Every state's laws are so drastically different from each other...in Nevada you can have a shoot out in your backyard with fully automatic machine guns and you don't even need to register them. Walk across the border to California, and you can't own a handgun with more than 9 rounds.

As ex-military, guns are very fun if practiced safely and smartly. Just don't go online and purchase a ridiculously high caliber gun and run to a shooting range and start popping rounds without proper knowledge and practice. I've seen hilarious things happen when inexperience + high caliber weapons are put together.

If you're serious about self-defense, you can get a CCW permit (concealed carry weapon) pretty easily, again depending on where you are. I live in New York City, so I'll never be able to get one lol.

Depends on what you're trying to learn or accomplish. A quick google search should usually get you plenty of information you need to get started. Genitron.com is decent for basic handgun information, and you can always go pick up a guns and ammo or something.

As far as firing guns/self-defense, it depends on what state you're in. Every state's laws are so drastically different from each other...in Nevada you can have a shoot out in your backyard with fully automatic machine guns and you don't even need to register them. Walk across the border to California, and you can't own a handgun with more than 9 rounds.

As ex-military, guns are very fun if practiced safely and smartly. Just don't go online and purchase a ridiculously high caliber gun and run to a shooting range and start popping rounds without proper knowledge and practice. I've seen hilarious things happen when inexperience + high caliber weapons are put together.

If you're serious about self-defense, you can get a CCW permit (concealed carry weapon) pretty easily, again depending on where you are. I live in New York City, so I'll never be able to get one lol.

I am SO sorry. I am a born and raised new yorker....and when I moved down here to PA it was like a whole new world was opened up to me!

Basically what everyone else said too ^^^^

If you follow these 4 rules you'll be fine. They're the 4 Marine Corps weapons safety rules and pretty much applies to all situations.

1. Treat every weapon as if it were loaded.
2. Keep your finger straight and off the trigger until you intend to fire.
3. Never point your weapon at anything you don't intend to shoot.
4. Keep your weapon on safe until you intend to fire.

If you follow these 4 rules you'll be fine. They're the 4 Marine Corps weapons safety rules and pretty much applies to all situations.

Exactly... and as my father taught us as an addition to number 3, don't ever point at a person unless you intend to kill them, and never wound.... California=comifornia (why I won't go to school there), and NYC is basically the same... not that Chicago or DC are much better...

probably. Plus birth control doesn't stop stds...
Still, i can dream of a world in which all stds have been eradicated and both male and female birth control have been perfected, and oh what a world it is.

qft ftw :)

I have to share a crazy story that happened to me just to show how important safety is, and a momentary slip up can turn into a fun day into a tragedy. My shooting buddy and I (both of us been avid shooters for 10+ years) were at the range about a year ago. This range has a 100/200/300 yrd rifle 25 and 50 yard pistol range. It is a state run non regulated situation with no range master present. It is usually pretty desolate, and on this day we were the only 2 shooting. Someone had strung up a rim (spare tire steelie) at 100 yards and we were shooting at it with our ARs. Obviously at 100 yards they were going through and through like a hot knife through butter. I pulled out my XD subcompact in .40 and fired one shot at it. All of a sudden my buddy drops to the ground grabbing his leg. I go running over and look at his leg....there is no hole in his pants so we figured the ricochet just came back and whacked him real good. We start shooting again. I look over about 10 mins later and holy ****....there was blood soaking through his carhartts. He immediately drops his pants and there is a huge hole in his lateral leg. I had him lay down and moved the skin around, and you could see the hole had penetrated through his IT band fascia.

Time to go to the hospital. I will spare you the details of this, but lets just say the hospital we ended up at was one of our teaching hospitals...and when the medical records lady came back to get his info (they had a full blown trauma response when we walked through the door saying he had a gsw)....and she asked his occupation.....every single doc,nurse,resident in the trauma bay looked up at us and started cracking up. Med student accidentally shoots med student...you dont see that every day im sure!!

Long story short on XR nothing actually penetrated, it was a grazing type wound. He saw one of the FM docs on campus for follow up and now we are totally infamous on campus lol.

So even though neither one of us were doing anything stupid, and people shoot pepper popper targets and steel all the time, its important to know that things can happen and you need to have your wits about you at all times!

Point being is that there are a lot of barriers that we are ignoring here. I mean if you're a dependent of your parents and your parents are hardcore religious people or just against the idea of sex before marriage, try to convince them that you need the pill without them kicking you out. The end result is that the notion of contraception becomes invalidated, but the sexual urges remain, leading to a toxic situation.

{Edit}: Choice is also not possible in many of the situations listed above, however one that people neglected to mention is inability to make logical reproductive decisions while under the effects of a substance.
You know, there are ways to be sexually active without doing the one activity that can get you pregnant. Dan Savage mentions this frequently in his column.

This is not unheard of in cases of late fetal demise.
Um, those babies died of natural causes.

Take a Hunter's Safety class. Good times.

@NickNaylor I would say join your schools pistol club but you're not an undergrad anymore. For my school you just join the club and go to the shooting range with them. I'm about to join! :D

Damn, looks like I missed out when I drove to my home state for the holidays....

Have you found a lot of people in your class who shoot? I dont know like 95% of my class but I am constantly hearing about people shooting/owning guns. Usually its like "omgomg guys guess what I shot a .22LR" lol but hey at least they are shooting!

But yeah, I grew up in an EXTREMELY liberal (upstate NY) gun hating family. They are all TERRIFIED of my guns, and one time my mom came down here to visit, saw a gun, and had a little freakout "OMG GET IT AWAY GET IT AWAY" like it was going to shoot her on its own or something. My parents constantly make snide remarks and try to embarrass me in front of their other liberal "guns are for the police only and its the police's job to protect me" type friends. Ive been trying to get my dad to come shoot for years to no avail.
Wow, I am kind of suprised you ended up getting into guns. I grew up around them so they're no big deal to me. How'd you end up getting into them with such an anti-gun family?

Most of the people I've talked too about them seem interested in them but have never shot. Some people are militantly opposed to guns, eh.

Which .44 mag rifle you have? I dont own one yet but my shooting buddy shoots his constantly. Hes got a lever action marlin...not sure what model. However, you gotta love the 'ol cowboy calibers.

omg, I want a 44 mag lever Marlin so bad... I have been eyeing one for months.

I actually went out and bought a level 2 vest after a very close call at a state run outdoor range here. I wear it pretty much every time I shoot. Got a rifle plate for it too...just in case when the zombies apocalypse comes I will be even more protected :)

Wow, where did you buy that at?!? I have seen them at gun shows but they are always super expensive and I always end up doubting if the plates are real or not.

I have to share a crazy story that happened to me just to show how important safety is, and a momentary slip up can turn into a fun day into a tragedy. My shooting buddy and I (both of us been avid shooters for 10+ years) were at the range about a year ago. This range has a 100/200/300 yrd rifle 25 and 50 yard pistol range. It is a state run non regulated situation with no range master present. It is usually pretty desolate, and on this day we were the only 2 shooting. Someone had strung up a rim (spare tire steelie) at 100 yards and we were shooting at it with our ARs. Obviously at 100 yards they were going through and through like a hot knife through butter. I pulled out my XD subcompact in .40 and fired one shot at it. All of a sudden my buddy drops to the ground grabbing his leg. I go running over and look at his leg....there is no hole in his pants so we figured the ricochet just came back and whacked him real good. We start shooting again. I look over about 10 mins later and holy ****....there was blood soaking through his carhartts. He immediately drops his pants and there is a huge hole in his lateral leg. I had him lay down and moved the skin around, and you could see the hole had penetrated through his IT band fascia.

Time to go to the hospital. I will spare you the details of this, but lets just say the hospital we ended up at was one of our teaching hospitals...and when the medical records lady came back to get his info (they had a full blown trauma response when we walked through the door saying he had a gsw)....and she asked his occupation.....every single doc,nurse,resident in the trauma bay looked up at us and started cracking up. Med student accidentally shoots med student...you dont see that every day im sure!!

Long story short on XR nothing actually penetrated, it was a grazing type wound. He saw one of the FM docs on campus for follow up and now we are totally infamous on campus lol.

So even though neither one of us were doing anything stupid, and people shoot pepper popper targets and steel all the time, its important to know that things can happen and you need to have your wits about you at all times!

Wow, that is intense! I am surprised, at 100 yd with a .40, it had enough momentum behind it to do that much damage. I guess it could have turned out much worse. Cool pic, btw.

I don't think that abstinence is the preferable route. Birth control is. I don't see why a woman, who doesn't want to have a baby and is sexually active, wouldn't use birth control.

But don't you understand? Not everyone has the resources YOU do and has the ability to go to the pharmacy and get a prescription. Not everyone can afford the $5 copay for a month of birth control.

Jeez, get off your high horse.

</sarcasm>

Just a random tangentially related issue I'm throwing in for consideration. More than just financial issues, hormonal birth control (the pill, patch, ring, most IUDs) is not appropriate for every female such as those with Factor V Leiden for example.

Just sayin' cuz "the pill" isn't the panacea for preventing unwanted pregnancies. What with the high rate of oopsy pregnancies despite plenty of contraception access even while "being on the pill"- though incorrectly, inconsistently, etc. it seems that the intractible source of the problem is human behavior and fallibility. What can you do about that? I dunno. /end rambling

It is more of a removal, if the baby is already dead the abortion is just to remove the fetal remains...

It is more of a removal, if the baby is already dead the abortion is just to remove the fetal remains...

Yes, but you're being far too rational about this.

That procedure is known as a dilation and extraction, D&E, and there is tremendous political pressure to prevent it from even being taught to physicians.

On November 6, 2003, President Bush signed what he called a "partial birth abortion ban," prohibiting doctors from committing an "overt act" designed to kill a partially delivered fetus. The law, which faces vigorous challenges, is the most significant change to the nation's abortion laws since the U.S. Supreme Court ruled abortion legal in Roe v. Wade in 1973. One of the unintended consequences of this new law is that it put people in my position, with a fetus that is already dead, in a technical limbo.

Legally, a doctor can still surgically take a dead body out of a pregnant woman. But in reality, the years of angry debate that led to the law's passage, restrictive state laws and the violence targeting physicians have reduced the number of hospitals and doctors willing to do dilations and evacuations (D&Es) and dilations and extractions (intact D&Es), which involve removing a larger fetus, sometimes in pieces, from the womb.

At the same time, fewer medical schools are training doctors to do these procedures. After all, why spend time training for a surgery that's likely to be made illegal?

At this point, 74 percent of obstetrics and gynecology residency programs do not train all residents in abortion procedures, according to reproductive health researchers at the National Abortion Federation. Those that do usually teach only the more routine dilation and curettage &#8212; D&C, the 15-minute uterine scraping used for abortions of fetuses under 13 weeks old.

Fewer than 7 percent of obstetricians are trained to do D&Es, the procedure used on fetuses from about 13 to 19 weeks. Almost all the doctors doing them are over 50 years old.

One of the more insidious backdoor abortion bans is to simply make them impossible to find, and the collateral damage is... well, pretty gruesome.

On my fourth morning, with the bleeding and cramping increasing, I couldn't wait any more. I called my doctor and was told that since I wasn't hemorrhaging, I should not come in. Her partner, on call, pedantically explained that women can safely lose a lot of blood, even during a routine period.

I began calling labor and delivery units at the top five medical centers in my area. I told them I had been 19 weeks along. The baby is dead. I'm bleeding, I said. I'm scheduled for a D&E in a few days. If I come in right now, what could you do for me, I asked.

Don't come in, they told me again and again. "Go to your emergency room if you are hemorrhaging to avoid bleeding to death. No one here can do a D&E today, and unless you're really in active labor you're safer to wait."

It's a miracle! Got the warm fuzzies yet?

Last edited:
But the procedure is an abortion nonetheless, no?
Not at all. You're not aborting anything. You're just evacuating the uterus. Any hospital in the US with an obstetrics department would do it for you (including Catholic hospitals), but there are exceedingly few places that can or will do a late-term elective abortion. Not sure how many would do it for severe birth defects.

But the procedure is an abortion nonetheless, no?

Yes, but you're being far too rational about this.
That procedure is known as a dilation and extraction, D&E, and there is tremendous political pressure to prevent it from even being taught to physicians.
One of the more insidious backdoor abortion bans is to simply make them impossible to find, and the collateral damage is... well, pretty gruesome.

Yes, and this is an issue I mentioned in the other abortion thread. My mother had a miscarriage and needed the fetal remains removed, but my family had to pay out of pocket because we are under government insurance and there are laws preventing government funding of abortion, and this was classified as such. Likewise, those pressing for ways of stopping D&E from being practiced (be it legally or by having it not be taught) are having adverse consequences on those who need them for cases such as this.

I did a search and can't find the numbers, but if anyone knows a source I'd be curious what percent of D&E is used for abortion [of a potentially viable fetus] vs removal of a demised fetus.

I'm not sure it's a criminal offense, but it's pretty egregious not to call 911 and then not even cooperate. By refusing to give his name, I'm sure he was omitting the part where they had just tried to perform an abortion and screwed it up monumentally. At the least, it sounds like malpractice, if not criminal negligence.

:thumbup:. Murder charges will not stick, especially since late-term abortions are legal in Maryland.

Maryland is one of 38 states that allows murder charges to be brought against someone accused of killing a viable fetus. The 2005 state law has so far only been used for cases in which defendants were accused of assaulting or killing pregnant women.

This is the only part of the article which struck me in any way. I feel it is a double standard in that the law considers an aborted 36 week fetus less of a life than a murdered 36 week fetus.

So, if a drunk driver happens to kill a pregnant woman on her way to get an abortion, the drunk driver still would be charged with the murder of both the woman and the fetus???

Not at all. You're not aborting anything. You're just evacuating the uterus. Any hospital in the US with an obstetrics department would do it for you (including Catholic hospitals), but there are exceedingly few places that can or will do a late-term elective abortion. Not sure how many would do it for severe birth defects.
In the case of actual death of the fetus that makes sense, but I was thinking more of a situation like "it's going to die within an hour of birth" or something. I guess that falls under "severe birth defects?"

What are your thoughts on the issue of preventing D&E from being taught at all? If no one knew how to do it then it couldn't be performed even in cases where the fetus is actually dead the uterus needs to be evacuated.

*sings* how many premeds does it take to start yet another abortion thread.... and argue, argue same thing over and over againnnnnnn??? Just one or two with nothing else to do... That is beauty of SDNNNNNNN lalalalala /bows

I swear I'm sober. Go on.

Why are people even mentioning religion? Abortion shouldn't have anything to do with whether a person is religious or not. And furthermore, there's no connection between religion and morality, though I do believe that this is a question of morality.

People always take the mother's side. She doesn't have enough money, or she isn't married, blah blah. She was naive enough to have unprotected sex, so she should've thought about the consequences, isn't that what we go through elementary education for? To learn that there are consequences for one's actions? Why does she have the right to be so selfish?

And for every 10 uneducated people that say they're pro-choice just because they want to seem empathetic towards women's rights, there's only one that will say they're pro-life, and I'm definitely one of those people. But hey, I don't want to force my opinion down anyone's throat......haha

And for every 10 uneducated people that say they're pro-choice just because they want to seem empathetic towards women's rights, there's only one that will say they're pro-life, and I'm definitely one of those people.

So you're saying your opinion is uneducated.

Why are people even mentioning religion? Abortion shouldn't have anything to do with whether a person is religious or not. And furthermore, there's no connection between religion and morality, though I do believe that this is a question of morality.
Because religion dictates modern morality, however what is moral is rarely what is correct and just in a situation.

People always take the mother's side. She doesn't have enough money, or she isn't married, blah blah. She was naive enough to have unprotected sex, so she should've thought about the consequences, isn't that what we go through elementary education for? To learn that there are consequences for one's actions? Why does she have the right to be so selfish?
Life isn't so simple, it isn't about 'choice', because choice as we believe we know it is fundamentally a lie. We are the products of our situation, we are screwed and doomed even before we had the chance to even think about the possibility of choice. Also feel free to take your 15th century understanding of the universe and wash it clean if this offends you.

And for every 10 uneducated people that say they're pro-choice just because they want to seem empathetic towards women's rights, there's only one that will say they're pro-life, and I'm definitely one of those people. But hey, I don't want to force my opinion down anyone's throat......haha

No, because they know that if they make it illegal it'll still happen, only then the mothers life will be endangered. So please, take your pompous attitude elsewhere.

Who was talking about religion? I hadn't seen any of that in this thread, and there's really no need to start.

blah blah. She was naive enough to have unprotected sex, so she should've thought about the consequences ... To learn that there are consequences for one's actions?
This is the same thing I was trying to ask Nick - is your opposition based in believing a fetus has rights that need to be protected, or are you interested in punishing people for what you view to be irresponsible?

I wasn't aware you had some incredible insight to the specifics of the population's positions as a whole. Do you have some good sources for correlations of abortion stance and education level? (And yes, you inadvertently worded that in such a way that implies that you are uneducated)

Who was talking about religion? I hadn't seen any of that in this thread, and there's really no need to start.

This is the same thing I was trying to ask Nick - is your opposition based in believing a fetus has rights that need to be protected, or are you interested in punishing people for what you view to be irresponsible?

I wasn't aware you had some incredible insight to the specifics of the population's positions as a whole. Do you have some good sources for correlations of abortion stance and education level? (And yes, you inadvertently worded that in such a way that implies that you are uneducated)

Most people who are anti-abortion adhere to a just-world viewpoint. They want to believe that only bad things happen to bad people and thus if you're even considering an abortion you're probably a bad person who needs to be punished.

Let's see, I have enough credits to have to bachelors degrees, I don't think I qualify as uneducated, and I'm VERY pro-choice, so does that mean that pro-life people are always uneducated based on DrStraggler's comment?

This thread was much more fun when it was about guns. I propose we abort fetuses by putting my 45 70 up against womens abdomens and pulling the trigger.

Yay for guns and abortions and the new year!

Twelve year olds can't even legally buy their own guns. Football is only on for 6 months out of the year. Football is awesome, but not that awesome.

If I had a choice of walking through the French Quarter shouting "WHO DAT!" or "I HAVE A GUN!" I know which I'd pick. :laugh: