About DAT Secrets

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amberleigh

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
About DAT Secrets

Hi everybody, I am new in this forum and Im just wondering why there is nobody here posting about the DAT Secrets. I just found the website this morning while I was browsing to find some helpful materials in preparation for the DAT test. There were plenty of positive reviews about it, most of the people who use this DAT secrets to prepare for the test got high score like 95%-99%. Can anybody here tell me about this, if it was indeed very helpful? Because I do not want to take classes in Kaplan or Princeton and spend 1000 dollars if it's not worth it. The DAT Secrets on the other hand, is not that expensive and besides its money back guarantee. In addition to that, I don't have to spent months studying for the test. According to many they just read the DAT secrets on the day before the actual test, some even read it 5 hours before the actual test. So, I think it might be worth trying if that is the case.
Any idea about the website, is very much appreciated. Thank you so much and have a good day!

Amberleigh

Members don't see this ad.

DAT secrets is a fraud. Myself, and hundreds of others, have been tricked into buying this garbage of a program. Don't waste your money

Here's a list of materials to buy to be successful on the dat.

ExamKrackers 1001 books in Gen Chem and Org Chem
Kaplan Blue book
Barrons DAT guide (good for math problems and PAT)
Top Score (good simulation for the DAT www.scholarware.com)

Thanks,

I was actually skeptical at first, but I almost purchase the e-book they are talking about. Then I realized I thought I want to ask some opinion from others before I do that.
So, thanks for your input, and that is probably why nobody even bothers to post anything about it here. Im glad I did, I should have been tricked by them.

Any other thoughts or comments about it? I will appreciate your idea. Thanks

amberleigh

Members don't see this ad :)
I purchased Examkrackers last January of this year.,all of them, it was a package deal, I paid only 159.95 dollars. But the book is for the MCAT. I was originally planned to take the MCAT this April and apply to medical school this summer. But for some reason a very important reason after so many days of thinking about medical school, I feel like Im not going to do it anymore, but instead I want to apply to dental school. I am a non-traditional student who already have a degree in BS Pharmacy, so Im a career switcher.
So, do you think the Examkrackers would help me with the DAT too? I am planning to purchase the CD from scholar ware because I have heard that it is good. I also have 2 kaplan MCAT books the 2003 and 2004 edition, that I have not open or read any of it. With all the books that I have right now, do you think these would be enough, oh I forgot I don't have anything to review about the PAT. Can I just purchase a book that is PAT specific? Help, because I don't want to spend any more money if I can just use the MCAT books that I have.

amberleigh

The EK 1001 books in gchem and ochem will definitely help you. Also, the cell and human physiology sections on the EK Biology section is very thorough and in depth of what you will see on the DAT. You will also have to buy the kaplan blue book to cover the other sections of the DAT.

you wanna know the biggest secret about the DAT?

only one. if you put the time and effort to REALLY study and LEARN (6-8 hr/day for 2 months) the KAPLAN or Princeton book, you'll do just fine.

Originally posted by PERFECT3435
you wanna know the biggest secret about the DAT?

only one. if you put the time and effort to REALLY study and LEARN (6-8 hr/day for 2 months) the KAPLAN or Princeton book, you'll do just fine.

Don't listen to this. This guy is a fraud as well. He continually gives others bad information for his own pleasures. See the pre-dental forum for more details

Originally posted by krull
Don't listen to this. This guy is a fraud as well. He continually gives others bad information for his own pleasures. See the pre-dental forum for more details

PERFECT talks about his personal experience - and his advice is very FACTUAL. No need for you to be affront about what he or someone else has to say on helping-out matters.

To the OP: Best advice I have for you is - Memorize the KAPLAN book, and you should do fine (this still requires a lot of work).

Also, Topscore is the most valuable source of practicing.

Originally posted by Mo007
PERFECT talks about his personal experience - and his advice is very FACTUAL. No need for you to be affront about what he or someone else has to say on helping-out matters.

To the OP: Best advice I have for you is - Memorise the KAPLAN book, and you should do fine (this still requires a lot of work).

Also, Topscore is the most valuable source of practising.

This coming from a guy who can't spell practicing or memorize

Originally posted by krull
This coming from a guy who can't spell practicing or memorize

:laugh:

Now you are instructing others what they should say? Are you capable of anything else than just simply pick on people?

I guess its hard for you to explain your issues!

i am a fraud:laugh:

ok, you have only had 30 posts so far. obviously you are new and don't know much about anyone in this forum.
or did you just change your id?

oh well, no point in arguing with someone like you.(i read some of your posts).

how old are you??