about harvard

Discussion in 'Physician Scientists' started by sluox, Oct 29, 2002.

1. sluox

Physician 10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    i called harvard today. they said that they are very behind at this point. call mstp and see if your file is in the system...duke also lost my file...wtf

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Neuronix

Neuronix Total nerd
    Administrator Physician PhD Faculty SDN Advisor 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Also if you haven't heard from CWRU contact them. My LORs went to the MD office and they've been so backed up they really haven't been paying attention to such things. Fortunately I got it straightened out and got an interview 3 days later :)

4. jot

jot

a frined of mine just got the harvard mstp invite. they are coming out eventually.

5. 3.95-41

3.95-41 Junior Member

Yeah, I don't know what is going on with Harvard. They are the only school to not ask me for an interview yet. Hopefully we will hear soon.

6. mjs

mjs Millionaire, Superhero
    7+ Year Member

I don't know if this info helps, but I received an email saying that my application was completed and ready for review today. I submitted materials to them in early october, so I guess that gives a time frame for how long it takes before an application even gets to the candidate pool there.

7. Simon

Simon Member
    7+ Year Member

I got that e-mail on October 7th... but still no invite...:confused:

8. Diana13

Diana13 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

For those of you who are curious- I got that application completed email on Oct. 7. I got my Harvard interview in the mail on October 28th (yes, snail mail). The letter was dated Oct. 24. My interview is for their first interview dates (Dec. 2nd and 3rd), so it's more than likely that they still have many interview invites to send out.