About loma linda

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

srrs

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
would you please tell me the education fees in school of dentistryi f I applicate DDS. Now I am studying for PhD in China,I want to know if there any advantages to applicate the school.
3ks!
Another question: could you tell me the difference between DDS and DMD?
I have no idea about them.I want to an clinical dentist, so which is the better choice? In addition, I just want to get the DDS, but have no idea to get the licence in US or CA.

Members don't see this ad.

First of all, are you an US citizen? If yes, then it is fine. Otherwise, LLU might not accept a foreigner as I know. It is a private school, and the tuition is around $45,000 (correct me if I am wrong)/year, plus living expense. As I remember the discussion in the forum, almost all the schools do not recognize the pre-requisites done out of the country.

DDS and DMD are all equivalent. If you get the degree, you can take any state's licensing test in US as well as CA. Hope it helps.

I know that a few dental school offer the International Dentist Program for a foreigner,such as LLU and U of Buffalo, but U of Washington does not.
I found this forum yesterday, so this is my first time to post here, thank you for your help.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello srrs,
International dental forum will clarify all ur queries.
U might want to check it out. :)

there is no difference between DDS and DMD.

srrs said:
would you please tell me the education fees in school of dentistryi f I applicate DDS. Now I am studying for PhD in China,I want to know if there any advantages to applicate the school.
3ks!
Another question: could you tell me the difference between DDS and DMD?
I have no idea about them.I want to an clinical dentist, so which is the better choice? In addition, I just want to get the DDS, but have no idea to get the licence in US or CA.

Jone said:
there is no difference between DDS and DMD.

Yes there is

DDS allows you to date Sexy while DMD helps you make dough

:idea:

Dentalist said:
Yes there is

DDS allows you to date Sexy while DMD helps you make dough

:idea:

Hahah, LOL. :thumbup: