about uconn and columbia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shhh

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am applying to these schools in their advanced placement courses and had a couple of questions-

1)Does anyone know what the avg for nbde 1 in dec 2002 was at u conn...the school will tell me but it will take its time...i thought this may be a quicker method .

2)Anyone who is in columbia and knows someone in the advanced placement course or someone doing this course - I would really appreciate any info about the clinical skills assessment -what are they looking for etc.?

Another question I have about Columbia is about what kind of school it is...meaning, whether its emphasis is on acads or clinical work? How competitive is the crowd there? and what about housing...where do students who don't live on campus, generally live?
any other positive input from the advanced placement crowd or about these courses would be appreciated as well.:confused:

i hope that i will get a response from someone trying to be helpful and I am a dentist ...international but of the family so to speak, and I do hope atleast that fact spurs a response.

Members don't see this ad.

UConn is #1 on the boards, both parts. I don't know the exact numbers, however. Harvard is a close second. Whoever is third isn't close.

Originally posted by MsPurtell
UConn is #1 on the boards, both parts. I don't know the exact numbers, however. Harvard is a close second. Whoever is third isn't close.

haha