- The IDDP is a 2-year full-time program. The College admits students to the IDDP each year in May. The application cycle for admission to the May 2009 IDDP-1 Class begins on March 1, 2008. The deadline for submitting your application for admission to the IDDP is August 1, 2008. Applications must be post-marked by August 1, 2008 in order to be considered for admission. Highly qualified candidates will be invited for an interview in the months of May - October, with final admissions decisions issued in November 2008. Interviews are mandatory and by invitation only.
- In order to be eligible to apply for admission, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Possess documentation of one of the following residency statuses: US citizen, permanent resident, refugee or asylee. Applicants on visa status will NOT be considered for this program.
- Have a dental degree from a country outside the United States and Canada.
- Applicants who are reapplying must resubmit all application materials. No exceptions.
- A complete listing of application requirements is listed below:
- The following application materials must be submitted with your application in one complete package:
- Application Form: Typing is preferred. If you do not type, please print legibly.
- Personal Statement: Typing is preferred. If you do not type, please print legibly.
- United States Residency Status: Provide a copy of one of the following:
- U.S. Birth Certificate - OR-
- Permanent Resident/Green Card (front and back) -OR-
- Passport page showing asylum status
- Only U.S. citizens, permanent residents or asylees will be considered for admission
Hi bashg,its university in chicago, i think we can apply there or do u have any clue.hey benny,if you could say me the full form of the university may be i can help you,because i also went through the same problem me being canadian pr holder as yours ,i went to buffalo university they accept only usa resident or pr of usa,even stony brooke does the same ,if we share our things may be we can help each other,
take care all the best