eamonmon

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
ok, a lot of us did not hear from VCU yet, and our "date set" havenot changed either since aadsas still says "invited for interview", Now when does the next acceptances go out, since Dr. healy only sends small numbers of them?

virginiabeach

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2005
i'll give you one guess
Status
Dental Student
eamonmon said:
ok, a lot of us did not hear from VCU yet, and our "date set" havenot changed either since aadsas still says "invited for interview", Now when does the next acceptances go out, since Dr. healy only sends small numbers of them?
I'm pretty sure that Dr. Healy told us on the interview day that the 2nd round of acceptances was January 15th.

adr12

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2005
NC
Status
Dental Student
Does anyone know if VCU is still giving out interview invites, or if they're already filled up? I haven't gotten an invite and am wondering if I should write them off or still hope.

About the Ads

tinman831

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Administrator
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2004
Texas
Status
Dentist
adr12 said:
Does anyone know if VCU is still giving out interview invites, or if they're already filled up? I haven't gotten an invite and am wondering if I should write them off or still hope.
I'm still waiting for an interview as well. It's been 3 months since my application was "under review".

hokiedds

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2005
Status
tinman831 said:
I'm still waiting for an interview as well. It's been 3 months since my application was "under review".
that sounds familiar...mine was complete around the end of august and still no word about an interview

iviikoivi

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 27, 2004
Status
hokiedds said:
that sounds familiar...mine was complete around the end of august and still no word about an interview
mine was completed around october and haven't heard yet also...wonder if they are still going through really early and in-state applicants still???

:scared:

hokiedds

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2005
Status
iviikoivi said:
mine was completed around october and haven't heard yet also...wonder if they are still going through really early and in-state applicants still???

:scared:
I am in-state, but I'm applying as a junior(no degree)...I haven't gotten a rejection letter yet but it doesn't seem like they are very interested.

hokiedds

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2005
Status
eamonmon said:
did u get an interview?
I haven't heard anything at all...I called to make sure they had everything and they said they did but my status is still "received/under review". I'm assuming they must have changed their policy on accepting early applicants and I should just plan on applying again next year.

ahem

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 12, 2005
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I was just invited for an interview the other day and it will be in January.
Can anyone tell me what the general day of the interview @ VCU is like? The interview forum didn't give too detailed of a description except that it is relaxed. What is the itinerary? I was also wondering approximately when the day is over...I need to make flight arrangements.
Thanks so much :)

boilermaker05

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 17, 2005
Status
Dental Student
The interview day:
7:30-8:00 Intros
8:00-9:00 Interview 1 and 2
9-10 Essay
10-11Lab
11-12 Financial Aid
12-1:30 Lunch with a senior student
1:30-2:30 Conclusion with Dr. Healy

Good luck everyone
Purdue class of 2005
VCU class of 2010

SpikeyMike83

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 19, 2005
GA
Status
I haven't heard from them at all either. My applicaiton hasn't been finished as long as some people (They've had it under review since 10-28). Maybe I'll get an interview!

eamonmon

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
boilermaker05 said:
The interview day:
7:30-8:00 Intros
8:00-9:00 Interview 1 and 2
9-10 Essay
10-11Lab
11-12 Financial Aid
12-1:30 Lunch with a senior student
1:30-2:30 Conclusion with Dr. Healy

Good luck everyone
Purdue class of 2005
VCU class of 2010
Hey boilermaker, what is your numbers if you donot mind me asking, and when did u interview? Also are you instate. Thank man, and congratulations...

About the Ads