absolutely, completely stuck!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ssquared

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for some advice (aren't we all?)

So I've been studying since the end of May and and I just don't feel like I've been improving at all. The highest FL score I've gotten was 30 on Kaplan FL2, which was a month ago! I then went down to 27on FL3, and then up to a 29 on FL4. I just took AAMC 7 today and got a 29. :( I cannot believe that in a month of studying I haven't improved a bit! I even thought that AAMC 7 was easy, too-but my PS score is still hovering around an 8 despite, percentage-wise, improving a lot from the Kaplan FLs.

Is there ANYTHING I can do in the next week to pull up my PS to a 10? I'm really quite desperate. I've been re-reading the EK books and doing the 30-minute exams in those....I'm having trouble finding the time to do much else other than that because I'm working. I do plan on doing AAMC 8 and 9 next week.

Thanks....by now I was hoping that I would be hitting the 35 mark, but apparently not.....

Members don't see this ad.

osjx-82 said:
Join the club. I feel like I hit a wall as well.

sign me up!
Kaplan:
FL1 30
FL2 33
FL3 30
FL4 29

it seems that the harder i try to study the worse i do. probably because i'm burnt out.

yeah you gotta hate the wall. I scored a 33 a month ago and have not scored about that. I haved scored the same and a few points less but stuck. My scores went down as I studied more so I cut it back by and hour or two and I feel a lot better and not so tired when I take the practice tests.

maybe go a little bit slower on the sections? I make ******ed mistakes like mark the exactly opposite answer
I took Kaplan FL 8 and got a 28
then I went a little slower in the sections, didnt exactly finish (3/4 questions)
but got a 32 on Kaplan FL 9