Absolutely Ecstastic!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GS

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
YAHOO!! I got an interview from Baylor and Tulane today!! It's too much excitement for me, I am going to pass out! The good news for you folks out there is that are still pissed about AMCAS is that I don't even have a change notification button yet nor little X's and stuff. My advice would be to bypass them and send in copies of your AMCAS. Oh yeah, I let both schools see that I applied to 16 schools, and I guess honesty paid off. I am Texas resident (but TMDSAS hasn't processed my application yet :( ) Good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

congrats GS!!! seems like everyone's getting interviews but good ole Tbone. hehe. new orleans is such a fun town. i grew up about an hour away. good luck!!

CONGRATS!!!! and GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!
It's good to hear that sending off all those paper copies wasn't a waste of time.

Members don't see this ad :)
Was it through snailmail?
Or was it an email?
Or was it a phone call?
:)

Sorry I posted twice! I must have gotten trigger happy. Anyway, Baylor sent theirs priority mail, and Tulane through snail mail.

Hope this helps. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the interviews go well!

Also GS,
When did you turn in your applications to them?
When did they let you know it was complete?
AND of course...what are your approximate stats?

hey, congrats gs,

i also got an interview invite with tulane today. i'm pretty stoked considering that they didn't interview me last year.

when is your interview gs? mine is the 27th of sept.

a little info for all that want it:
my amcas isn't processed yet (submit 7/24)
sent in secondary 8/04 via snail mail
gpa 3.52(bpcm 3.44)
mcat 32

i only need to hear from 17 more schools . . . :D

GS, are you going to be at Baylor Sept 7? See you there?

Good job GS! Im sure u will do well. as per other request, could you please tell us the timeline for the tulane:
1)Date u sent everything in
2)date of replay
3) ur stat
and any other info that can give the rest of us a little hope. thanx

Congrats and good luck.

Hey guys,

Baylor let me know pretty fast, within a week or two after I submitted everything (Early august). Tulane had my complete packet on Aug 6th. I come from a top 10 undergrad school, 3.6 GPA, 32 MCAT. My interview for Baylor is Sept. 7th (see ya there grasshopper) and my Tulane one is the 26th or 27th, I can't remember off hand. I like that Tulane offers applicant housing during the interview process. If yall have specific questions, just send me a personal message.

Totally stoked,
GS

congrats :D

what was ur breakdown of ur mcat? thanks so much and knock em dead bro knock em dead ;)