Absolutely Hilarious Facebook Posts by a Freshman Pre-Med

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Medwell

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
2yuez9z.jpg

I'm speechless...

Members don't see this ad.

What are you talking about? It's totally my plan to complete residency during med school. duh.

Members don't see this ad :)
if you break 43 you can do intern year as a part of senior year in college

I don't even know what to say to that...

I wish I could fast-forward to when that kid has to write a PS. It's gonna be an epic cocky fail.

At least he knows that he's a loser with no friends though.

I've heard that if you get a 38, you can complete residency during your senior year of college, and fellowship during the summer between college and medical school. Then you can graduate with a Medical Doctor of Anesthesiology in two years instead of four if you take the right classes.

True story - that was what my friend did.

lol yeah by the time I was a sophomore in college when some one asked me if I was pre-med I would just say NO ! for the same reason I did not want tho have these stupid conversations like

"I want to be a pediatric surgeon"/''I need to get into Harvard Med"/''man Im going to make bank"

I wish I could fast-forward to when that kid has to write a PS. It's gonna be an epic cocky fail.

At least he knows that he's a loser with no friends though.

I think it would be fun to read some of the crazier essays that were submitted. I bet there's some gold out there.

Members don't see this ad :)

I heard if you break 46 they let you become the chief of the department of your choosing.

I know someone that got a 49 on their MCAT, at the age of 16. They named him chief of oncology, and dedicated a hospital wing, surgical clamp and buffalo wing sauce in his name.

I know someone that got a 49 on their MCAT, at the age of 16. They named him chief of oncology, and dedicated a hospital wing, surgical clamp and buffalo wing sauce in his name.

I hope you do know the MCATs out of 45 ;)

i'm equally concerned about the 5 people that "liked" this post.

What are you talking about? It's totally my plan to complete residency during med school. duh.
This must be a new dual enrollment plan the rest of us never heard of. Hmmm, if you got paid as usual for the residency part, it would help pay the cost of med school. We may be on to something here!

LizzyM should do her part and post some of the classics.

I would be happy with a couple paraphrases, but you have to imagine they all get together over coffee and laugh about the day's classics.

I remember before taking an AP exam the class was talking to the proctor about how the scoring worked out, and the lady mentioned that its practically impossible to get a 0 if you at least write something.
Of course somebody asked if she's ever heard of someone scoring 0 and she started chuckling and said yes.
Apparently instead of writing an essay, some kid drew a picture of a giant toilet on the paper with money going down it.

Another gem off the same profile...
69dqh1.jpg

With a 46, you get to do the one year combined medical school and residency program that also gives out a real estate license and a PhD for good behavior.

I did my fellowship after kindergarten year when I was a PM-negative-13, so they said I can skip residency altogether.

The funny thing is, all the future MBAs CEOs/CFOs went out and partied every night, got into business school anyway, and now will make a lot more than $350,000.

This guy's attitude makes him seem more predisposed to radiology. Most anesthesiologists I know are pretty chill.

I heard if you break 46 they let you become the chief of the department of your choosing.

I'm kind of jealous........

I want a buffalo wing sauce named after me.

you've gotta post the rest of the comments. Rile him up a little and get some more comedy gold, please.

What's with all those pre-meds dead set on anesthesiology?
According to many premeds anesthesiology is the best paying and the easiest speciality. I have heard premeds say that they want to be anesthesiologist, because they make more money then top tier surgeons and they don't have to do anything. Just sit in the OR.

I hope you do know the MCATs out of 45 ;)

Haha, yes of course I know, but thanks for the reminder. Actually, I tell all my friends and family that the MCAT is out of 35 to make myself look (and feel better)...lol

I hear if you get a 3 on the MCAT, which is as rare as a 45, you get instant admission to the role of Surgeon General.

HAHA....I'm pretty sure if we sat a woodpecker down at the MCAT CBT and covered the keys with a thin layer of balsa it would get at least a 9. BTW, how funny of a visual would that be:

"Everyone is there at the testing center....tensions running high.....sweat pouring off the brows of the people everywhere....somewhere in the distance the sound of dry heaving is heard as panic has taken over for someone...but there you are, calm as ever...holding a small red and white bird. When asked about its presence you say, oh, he's my woodpecker, Bob. He will be taking the MCAT for me...." lol, wow I need a life.

The funny thing is, all the future MBAs CEOs/CFOs went out and partied every night, got into business school anyway, and now will make a lot more than $350,000.

This guy's attitude makes him seem more predisposed to radiology. Most anesthesiologists I know are pretty chill.

The funnier thing is every time the economy dies those people have no job and are living on foodstamps.

Hmm, indirect trolling. Intriguing...

His comment is so annoying, "I'm just going to be an anesthesiologist." Just?!! As if he'll simply settle for that. "Well I was thinking of being a pediatric neurosurgeon, but I guess I'll just be an anesthesiologist." I want to punch him!!!

His comment is so annoying, "I'm just going to be an anesthesiologist." Just?!! As if he'll simply settle for that. "Well I was thinking of being a pediatric neurosurgeon, but I guess I'll just be an anesthesiologist." I want to punch him!!!
Were you listening Metallica when you posted this? :laugh:

Did you find Once's Facebook profile?:laugh:

Haha, yes of course I know, but thanks for the reminder. Actually, I tell all my friends and family that the MCAT is out of 35 to make myself look (and feel better)...lol

:thumbup: :laugh: