Abstract to CORD and SAEM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EskimoFriend13

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone knows this but thought I'd check. So I guess you can submit to both. If I'd prefer to present at one over the other, is that reason to apply to just one?

Members don't see this ad.

Not sure if anyone knows this but thought I'd check. So I guess you can submit to both. If I'd prefer to present at one over the other, is that reason to apply to just one?
You can withdraw from one after acceptance if you'd like. You can present at both national meetings though.

You can withdraw from one after acceptance if you'd like. You can present at both national meetings though.
I'd love to present at both. I guess what I want to know is if I apply to both and one accepts me, will that decrease my chances of getting accepted to the other?

I'd love to present at both. I guess what I want to know is if I apply to both and one accepts me, will that decrease my chances of getting accepted to the other?
Nope. The deadline for SAEM is Monday, deadline for CORD is dec 1, and you don't find out until feb'ish. They are totally separate and unrelated.