Medical Academic Dishonesty - what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoneDoctah

Volunteer Staff
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently a junior in college and recently got caught cheating on an exam. I have done a lot of introspection within the last week, and I am deeply remorseful for the violation and am dedicated to doing better for the rest of my undergraduate and after I graduate.

I wanted to know what steps I should take going forward to help me distance myself from this scenario. I already plan on taking a year or two after graduating to help strengthen my application and to put some time between me and this predicament.

Thank you.

Junior....late in the game....not good at all. Is there anything on your record? You will likely need to take 1-2 years off (at least) if so.

Members don't see this ad.

Good that you're planning to take a gap year or two. Only time and an interim spotless record will show that this is truly an isolated incident and not indicative of who you are.

It's obvious, but if you do this again and are caught it's game over. You can recover from a single lapse in judgement, but not a pattern.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi and thanks for the response. There isn't anything on the record at the moment, but I have a hearing coming up in a few days and intend on accepting full responsibility for my actions.

you can recover, but it will take some time

Status
Not open for further replies.