This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted829492

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fairly certain this would count as an academic infraction. You should mention it on your application and be prepared to explain yourself. Everyone makes mistakes but the way you handle it afterwards is what will make or break you.

Reactions: 1 user
So sorry to read this. Hugs. I wish I had money and a big house I would have invited you to live with us. My parents are not the best, but we learn to have thick skin and get used to it until it does not matter anymore. '
What you did was a mistake, but it is not the end of the world. You can always start again. You don't have to go to optometry school tomorrow. You are still young and life is ahead of you. Best thing to do right now is to get a job so you can live far away from the parents who abuse you. Then, things will get better afterward.
Many mistakes can be forgiven with true remorse, honesty, and a change of behavior.

Things will get better, don't hurt yourself even more.

I don't know anything about cheating, but are you allowed to repeat the class in order to graduate?
how about if you changed your major and studies something else for two years?