Acceptance from columbia, Loma Linda and UNLV?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sbkim619

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone who got accepted to Columbia, Loma LInda and UNLV? They are my top 3 schools, but haven't heard anything from them yet.

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard anything from Columbia either...and at my interview they said that letters would come a little bit after Dec. 1st so I guess we just have to sit tight.

UNLV has accepted some in state applicants that I know of.

Members don't see this ad :)
How does UNLV give acceptances? E-mail, mail? Anyway I guess i'm not the first patch in this application cycle. How sad it is.

The person I heard of just walked into the admissions office and asked them on their way to class!

I just called Columbia and they said ask about your status via email. I emailed yesterday and then I was told it would take from 24-48 hours. So good luck to all of you waiting:)

Today I just got acceptance letter from loma linda. I'm very happy that i got in my 2nd choice school. But i'm still counting on columbia and UNLV.:D

sbkim619,

Just curious, are you a Seventh Day Adventist? Christian?

Congrats regardless!

Yes I'm a christian. I think I got some advantages on accepting to Loma linda. I accepted to 3 schools so far, but still waiting for columiba and UNLV. Anyone heard from them yet? if so did they call or e-mail you?