Acceptance letter from UTSW!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Texas1111

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't believe this!!!

I came home, expecting to wait another 10 hours or so for the match, and lo and behold, sitting in my mailbox was an acceptance letter from UTSW!! Woohooooo!!! The wait is over!

Check your mailboxes Texans (or non-Texans if you've applied here)
You might get a surprise!

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOO HOO!!!!

I'll see you on the 27th! :wow:

Hey Texas1111,

Do you live in TX? And if you do, where? I don't know if it's worth going back to school to check my mailbox today (I'm at my parents' house for the wkd instead of my own apt)...

Oh, and congrats! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by lilstina
Hey Texas1111,

Do you live in TX? And if you do, where? I don't know if it's worth going back to school to check my mailbox today (I'm at my parents' house for the wkd instead of my own apt)...

Oh, and congrats! :)

Why not wait 8 hours instead. whats another few hours of waiting? :p

Be quiet you... I am a nervous mess since I know other people got their letters again... I am driving my family nuts!!! I can't concentrate at all today... :scared: :eek: :oops:

And mind you... it is more like 9.5 hrs for me here in CST...

Originally posted by Texas1111
I don't believe this!!!

I came home, expecting to wait another 10 hours or so for the match, and lo and behold, sitting in my mailbox was an acceptance letter from UTSW!! Woohooooo!!! The wait is over!

Check your mailboxes Texans (or non-Texans if you've applied here)
You might get a surprise!

Good luck!

I ALSO GOT AN ACCEPTANCE LETTER FROM UT-SW TODAY. JUST 10 minutes ago! I live in Dallas (the letter is dated February 1st). Good luck to everybody! :D I know the waiting is brutal. I'll be online later tonight to see all the mega-posting that will be going on!

--Rager

congrats everyone!!! no letter for me today, but i'm hoping it's just because i'm in massachusetts!!!!! hopefully i'll join in the celebration late tonight!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by lilstina
Hey Texas1111,

Oh, and congrats!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listina,
I live in Dallas.
If you can't stand the waiting, definitely go pay your mailbox a visit. This waiting is tortuous....

ndi_amaka,
Are you going to the MS0 thing on the 27 & 28?

Thanks for the congrats, guys. Good luck to all.