acceptance policies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leaking

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all!

I've been browsing the forums for the past few weeks and have thoroughly enjoyed the discussions. Keep it up!

I applied for the fall 2003 and currently am trying to decide between a few schools. Can we only hold one acceptance at a time? I sent in a Umich acceptance, but just got accepted to another school. Financially, i probably save a lot of money, but I feel like I need more time to decide and now I only have 24 hrs. Can we send deposits to more than one school until we get financial aid information?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

you can send deposits to as many schools as you would like, as long as you didn't sign any early acceptance agreements or anything like that. Just don't plan on getting much of the deposit money back. Umich is a great school and the town is a very fun place for the 20-something crowd. It's a big school, but I'm sure you'd like it. My mom did her undergrad there and my father did some graduate work there, they both loved it. I went to Michigan State, so I am obligated to hate UofM but it's a great school and they have an excellent pharm/med/dental program with a teaching hospital. I think they are one of the top 5 or top 10 pharmacy schools in the country. But, they are really strict with their out-of-state student status and their tuition is a little high. Housing is also VERY expensive in that area, and the traffic can be a little "congested".

Jd
:D

Leaking,

don't just sit there and 'enjoy the discussions' participate da#$itt!!!! I love cali and all, but we need to get some more perspectives. a future michigan pharm student would do nicely.

What are your pros and cons?

What do you want to practice in?