Acceptance Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mfrenkie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
A school I was accepted at wants me to sign an "intent to register" and send them a deposit. I still have other interviews and while I'm incredibly enthusiastic about my acceptance here, I don't want to commit to one school this early in the game. Is it possible to send this in and then take another acceptance later in the year?

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

A school I was accepted at wants me to sign an "intent to register" and send them a deposit. I still have other interviews and while I'm incredibly enthusiastic about my acceptance here, I don't want to commit to one school this early in the game. Is it possible to send this in and then take another acceptance later in the year?

Thank you

I did the same thing at VCU. Signed the letter and paid on the internet. On the VCU website, it says that you can get your deposit back if you withdraw before May 15th.

Thank you

Yep, you can hold more than one before May 15th, and as long as you withdraw before then you get your deposit back.

Members don't see this ad :)
Pay the money, get the seat.

Security is worth the $100.