acceptance!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jlcutie

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
got a call and email from mike bennett at PCO today.. i'm in!! i'm in!! i'm in!!.. wooohoooooooo *pats self on back* :D so excited and just wanted to share the news.. BUT now to make decisions.. hmmmmmm.... :rolleyes: i would say that it's 90% pco for now since i've ALWAYS wanted to go there :love:

Members don't see this ad.

congrats !!!! That's so exciting !!!! And just in time for Thanksgiving!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

You're so lucky!!! Whatever you decide, it'll be great. You're on your way!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Woo hoo, SDN is letting me post again! I couldn't earlier today. Congrats!

Wow, Congratulations!!!!!:clap: :clap: I am so happy for you!! I wil be there for you every step of the way :)

I am finally on a well deservedvacation!! :)

Hey jlcutie -- when did you interview? Did you take the OAT before October? I'm just curious -- I'm waiting to hear from PCO, I'm hoping it's going to be SOOOOOON!!!!! :D

Originally posted by r_salis
Hey jlcutie -- when did you interview? Did you take the OAT before October? I'm just curious -- I'm waiting to hear from PCO, I'm hoping it's going to be SOOOOOON!!!!! :D

hi r_salis.. i interviewed at PCO about two weeks before the OAT in October.. i also took the OAT this October for the first time.. i am very sure that you will soon hear from PCO with an acceptance!!.. they should probably be contacting you by phone, email, and letter any day now.. :)

thanks to everyone who left me a "congrats" reply.. AND CONGRATS to everyone who has been accepted as well!! :D

HAPPY (early) TURKEY DAY!!!