Accepted Abroad....SGU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctora Foxy

Meow
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi...since I am getting worried about getting in to a US school, I have recently completed an application to St George's, since their deadline is not till June. Did anyone else apply there? If so, do you think it's too late to apply? They already have my recs and transcript. Also, JLSRN, did u get in?
Muchas gracias in advance...

Quoting JLSRN:
posted October 24, 2001 07:55 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I had an interview and it went great...they interviewed me with the info from last years MCATs (which weren't stellar)...I retook in August and did about the same, and just sent them to St. George's...do I have a good chance? In the interview..they said they were interested in me for January acceptance. Thanks for any info.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I am the formerly JLSRN....screenname has changed..because I am now down at SGU...I got accepted...and I love it....the work is tough..but once you get a schedule, it goes smoothly. Good luck in getting accepted...maybe we'll see you in the fall...a good friend of mine is applying here for the fall too. :clap: