Accepted at Morehouse '03

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mangs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, just trying to see who's been accepted and who's planning on going? I'm definitely planning to go!

Members don't see this ad.

Mangs,
Can I assume you got in already. Congrats! When was your interview, and when did your letter arrive, and all that good stuff. I would definatly go if I got in..I still have a couple of weeks to go before I hear their decision on my recent interview.

Hey yea, I got accepted and THX! :) I interviewed Dec. 7, and I got my acceptance few weeks later. I'm just getting onto this website for the first time and it's kind of tight..Minus a few wack remarks that I've read here and there..Anyways, definitely keep your head up about their decision. Regardless, it's important to SWEAT them if you get waitlisted, and even before you hear anything. As soon as my interview was over, I sent a thank you card. THen I later sent an email reaffirming my interest in the school. I absolutely love MSM. I think they have an amazing community along with being able to prepare their students to excel on the Boards and get great residencies, without demoralizing and demolishing people in the process...A cynical physician is a really sad thing. To invest this amount of time and energy in a process and come out bitter is a shame..I think I'm probably preaching to the choir though....Keep your head up!

Let me know how it goes! Hopefully I'll see you in July!!
"Without my dreams I would lose focus."

Members don't see this ad :)
congrat Mangs. i plan on going to Morehouse. I got accepted in November and dont plan on going anywhere else. I 'm from atl and want to stay here. i love the city. well, looks like you and i will be classmate.

Congrats to all of you that got in Morehouse. I just interviewed there this past Friday and it was awesome. I love the school, city, everything. I am just hoping that I am as lucky as you are because I would love to go there more than any place else. Well, congrats again. Wish me luck.

toogood1

Congrats to everyone who got into Morehouse. I interviewed there on Dec 6th and got in a couple weeks later. I absolutely loved it! I've been on a few other interviews but I just am not getting the same feeling that I did a Morehouse. I cannot wait to meet all of my future classmates. For those of you waiting keep your heads up. Be persistent and if it is God's will it will happen.

Hey thanks again to all for the congrats..and CONGRATS to all who have been accepted but also to all who have been interviewed! Each of these feats is a blessing, so count them! There's a lot of negative energy on this website so I'm hoping maybe those of us who have been accepted can give positive advice to others, get some feedback from current students, etc. I know it's hard to stay positive through this process. Maybe I should have titled the forum heading differently..dunno.

I should go drink some beer or something LOL, too bad it's not my bag..Maybe a cosmo..but, it's only Tuesday and I have a paper to do.

Congrats to everyone !.......I am waitlisted and hope to be joining you this summer.

I didn't apply to Morehouse but i just wanted to let you all know that this is by far the most positive thread i have ever seen on SDN. You all sound like you would be great classmates to have. Congrats on ur interviews and acceptances and goodluck in ur future career/pursuit!!

I wanted to know what is the average gpa and mcat score for morehouse?

I will be joining all of you. congrats to all that were accepted and good luck to those waiting for answers. They should be coming soon. I am from Atl and loved MSM. Morehouse and I definetly clicked. Can't wait to see everyone face to face. Take care.

Congrats Tech on your acceptance to Morehouse!

See you all in about a month!

congrats to all. i was wondering if any recieved any info about orientation yet. all i recieved was a tenative plan in mid-may..
i am so excited about starting med school!!!!!!!!!

they are mailing out all that info today, i think. i talked to mr. nesmith and he said that the list of books etc, was coming out today!

:)