Accepted at UHS!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bradleyp

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got the letter a few minutes ago with the mail. Pretty exciting. Now I just have to come up with the acceptance fee. :clap: :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations! I wish you the best of luck in medical school. :) :clap: :)

I know this isn't a popular question, but...what are your stats? (if you don't mind)

Members don't see this ad :)
Bradlyp--
Congrats!! Welcome to the class of 2006! I too am attending UHS this fall, will be a first year! Man, I couldn't believe the high I had when I received my acceptance letter!! Nothing like it in the world!
Again, congrats!!

See you in August!

Chris :clap:

Congratulations! :)

My stats are a 3.35,30. I am very excited because my sister is a second year there so I know a good bit of the students. I enjoyed KC, my fiance and I spent a week there before my interview.

To the last person who posted, UHS is the University of Health Sciences, Kansas City.

Hi,
Congrats on the acceptance :clap: ! I just found out that I got in as well. Maybe I will see you in the fall. :)

Hey BradleyP,
Congratulations! I see that you are also from Birmingham. It'll be good to have a fellow Alabamian in the class. Where did you go to undergrad? You can probably tell where I went by mt screen name. Congrats again!

Roll tide BamaAlum, same undergrad. I graduated in May of 2000. Looks like well be doing something in common besides studyng a few Saturdays this fall! I PM'd you.

Congrats Bradleyp!!

See you in August!!

Enjoy yourself until then! :cool: :cool:

Bradleyp & BamaAlum, I have two words for you!!

WAR EAGLE!!!

Hey guys, just kidding! Wanted to stir you up a bit. I am actually a Southern Mississippi Alum. I will be applying to UHS for Fall 2003. Good luck & hope to meet you next year during interviews!

Dr. Hillary--
Love you signature quote!! One of my favorite movie seris just far!! Totally hilarious....

"I've been frozen for thirty years---throw me a friggin bone here!! Riigghhtt!

MSERMAN,
Man, you know those are fighting words here in 'Bama!! You Southern Miss guys have been more competition for us lately than those punks down the road. :)Seriously though, good luck with the application process. It is painful, but worth it when interviews start rolling in. Let me know if I can help with anything as far as what to expect from interviews, etc.