Accepted at UNECOM!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TweetyPie

`
20+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

:D :D :D Congratulations Tweety!!! I think you are the first one on this site to get an acceptance! Where else are you interviewing? I'm so happy for you (as UNE is one of my top choices too). Congrats! You are going to medical school!!!! :D :D :D

Members don't see this ad :)
I echo those who posted above.

Congratulations!

Let us know how other interviews go.

Good luck on deciding!

Congratulations.. that is awesome! Definitely a breath of relief to have gotten an acceptance so soon, right? Hopefully we will continue to support those going through the application process in the months to come. I know being on SDN helped me morally..

Hey Tweety! I got my letter and I'm in too! How exciting is that. What makes UNE your top choice? It is mine too but I'd like to hear your reasons. The other places I've interviewed don't seem to compare. Talk to you later!

Congrats!!!

Hope your other interviews go as well, and then..... the Decision Time.

Which ever school you end up choosing, good luck. ;)

Hey Tweety & Andrea....CONGRATS!! :)

I hope to get an interview from them...Sounds like a great school.

Hey Andrea...it's Eric from last friday at DMU. Wasn't that a fun experience? heh. By the way...MedPuck was also there? Who are/were you? ;) Are you still going to KCOM next monday (10/8)? I'm still going there. Where are you going to stay...? I'm still deciding.

Well Congrats all on your acceptances and interviews. Take care and good luck!!

Hey Eric! How's it going? I had a really good time at DMU - it was fun to meet everyone. Did you guys go out Friday night? I had a plane to catch , but would have loved to stay and chill out with "the gang." See you Monday! I'm sure it'll be a blast. :cool:

Hey Andrea,

We did go out on the "town"...whatever town there was. ;) It was fun, dinner and pool...but everyone was pretty exhausted after that. I hope you are doing well.

I'll see you Monday! Where are you staying? I'm thinking the Days Inn...since they have a shuttle from the airport. You flying in?

Take care and congrats again!! :D

Hi guys,

For those of you who have been accepted to UNECOM, do you mind posting your stats? I am very interested in applying to UNECOM for 2003 matriculation and was wondering what kind of numbers I should shoot for.

Thanks!

madball

Eric-
I'm thinking Days Inn is the place to be. If you're free Sunday evening we could hang. I'll look you up!

Hey Andrea,

Sounds good! I'll see you then. Take care! :)

Andrea and Eric, I remember you both from the DMU interview day. How did your interviews turn out. I enjoyed my visit to DMU and it was great to meet you guys. Let me know how things turned out. :D