So my boyfriend just got accepted to the same med school as me! He was on the waitlisted for the longest time. we both wrote letters of intent saying that we were in a relationship and that we wanted to enter together. I have another acceptance at another medical school in the area that i like better and want to withdraw my application to the school that we both have acceptances. My question is that do you guys think we will get in trouble if i withdraw from this school in which both me and my bf are accepted? we both wrote letters saying that it was our top choice and that we were ready to matriculate if accepted. (this school was our top choice at the time, but he got waitlisted back in November so i went to other interviews and found this other school i like). hope this isn't to confusing..