DentalChamp

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
Sep 6, 2005
7
0
Status
I just got a call from Nate informing me that I have been accepted into UCLA. Anyone else who has received a call? Lets form a thread for accepted students to discuss things to do from now till June, 06 (financial aid etc.).
 

VzlaOdonto

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2005
10
0
California
Status
Dental Student
DentalChamp said:
I just got a call from Nate informing me that I have been accepted into UCLA. Anyone else who has received a call? Lets form a thread for accepted students to discuss things to do from now till June, 06 (financial aid etc.).
I got accepted too, I am soo happy. Did you get the e-mail? What do they meanby saying that the acceptance depends upon satisfactory completion of current academic work by June 11, 2006? Are you living in California?
 

PK_Bond

P Kumar
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 12, 2004
97
0
Nashua, NH
Status
Dentist
treasure said:
Hi i am accepted.... Congrats to the both of you and others who are accepted..
Treasure
Hi Treasure,
CONGRATS on your acceptance.
 
OP
D

DentalChamp

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
Sep 6, 2005
7
0
Status
VzlaOdonto said:
I got accepted too, I am soo happy. Did you get the e-mail? What do they meanby saying that the acceptance depends upon satisfactory completion of current academic work by June 11, 2006? Are you living in California?

Congrats!
I guess what they mean is if u r currently in any programme, that must be completed before the date of joining!
I am from Washington state...

Asha
 

VzlaOdonto

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2005
10
0
California
Status
Dental Student
DentalChamp said:
Congrats!
I guess what they mean is if u r currently in any programme, that must be completed before the date of joining!
I am from Washington state...

Asha
Thanks . I was wondering. I am planning to go there next week, and see what the next step is, and also to pay the $5000. When ae you planning to come down here?
 

mkdhappy

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 11, 2005
104
0
Rosemead
Status
Pre-Dental
heY guys...wow...you guys got accepted even before Dec. 1st? If you don't mind me asking...HOW WAS THE INTERVIEW? mine is coming up in 3 weeks...and i'm really nervous...I want to go to UcLA so much! I ENVY YOU ALL! ^_^ CONGRATS!!!!
 

aaru

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 13, 2005
16
0
Status
UCLA has another batch?

I thought they interview only one batch.

are u scheduled for a practical session as well?
 

mkdhappy

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 11, 2005
104
0
Rosemead
Status
Pre-Dental
i believe so...they will send out more info 1 wk b/4 the interview... (and I did asked if it was a full day event...and they said yes...so yah)...

I heard the first batch was last week...(or so I've been told)...So I guess this is a 2nd batch?? heheh. -- unless this is a continuation of the first batch.

I need help to prep for the interview. o_O i'm nervous! and excited! =)
 

Terminus

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 8, 2005
14
0
Status
mkdhappy said:
i believe so...they will send out more info 1 wk b/4 the interview... (and I did asked if it was a full day event...and they said yes...so yah)...

I heard the first batch was last week...(or so I've been told)...So I guess this is a 2nd batch?? heheh. -- unless this is a continuation of the first batch.

I need help to prep for the interview. o_O i'm nervous! and excited! =)
Are you going to the interview for the regular dds program(which is a 4 yr program) or is it the PPID interview (which is a 2 yr program for international dentists)????????????
 

mkdhappy

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 11, 2005
104
0
Rosemead
Status
Pre-Dental
Terminus said:
Are you going to the interview for the regular dds program(which is a 4 yr program) or is it the PPID interview (which is a 2 yr program for international dentists)????????????
oOoh, sorrie Terminus! I tried to find this "thread" again, but I had some hard time finding it until today! But i'm going for the 4 year DDS interview. So SorriE for the late respond...

i am new to forum "methodologies" ^_^

is this forum for international students? heheh... sorrie for the invasion, if it is. ^_^
 

eyeforstars

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2005
46
0
Status
Hay people congrats to all of u on being selected to UCLA,
if u all wont mind sharing ur scores and stats. with others so that we have an idea what UCLA looks for including some interview experiences .
That would be great,
Thanks and Congrats again,
eyeforstars
 

balldan

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 20, 2005
158
0
Status
Hi ,
all those accepted at UCLA....did u receive the e-mail from Connie?
What do we have to do...can someone pls explain...what is reqd. of us?
thanx.
 

dentaldoc

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 21, 2003
739
2
Visit site
Status
Hi all,

Congrats and welcome to all those who got accepted in to UCLA :clap: It was nice meeting couple of them on the day of your interview!

And to those who are waitlisted, Keep up your hopes - you definitely have higher chances of getting accepted compared to being waitlisted in other schools. :thumbup: :luck:
 

Toothavenue

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2005
94
0
Status
Congrats to all accepted at UCLA!!! top school! :thumbup:
Good Luck guys.

Anyone waitlisted???
ta


dentaldoc said:
Hi all,

Congrats and welcome to all those who got accepted in to UCLA :clap: It was nice meeting couple of them on the day of your interview!

And to those who are waitlisted, Keep up your hopes - you definitely have higher chances of getting accepted compared to being waitlisted in other schools. :thumbup: :luck:
 

teah26

New Member
10+ Year Member
Nov 23, 2005
3
0
Status
Dental Student
Toothavenue said:
Congrats to all accepted at UCLA!!! top school! :thumbup:
Good Luck guys.

Anyone waitlisted???
ta
yes , I'am in the waiting list , do you know anything about?
 

Gaura Nitai

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2005
156
0
Status
Hey all,

Congratulations to all of you accepted at UCLA.. :thumbup:
It is definetly one of the top schools in the US!..
I think a couple of them are waitlisted..good luck to all you guys also
Best of Luck
gn

teah26 said:
yes , I'am in the waiting list , do you know anything about?