Accepted into UCLA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DentalChamp

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got a call from Nate informing me that I have been accepted into UCLA. Anyone else who has received a call? Lets form a thread for accepted students to discuss things to do from now till June, 06 (financial aid etc.).

Members don't see this ad.

DentalChamp said:
I just got a call from Nate informing me that I have been accepted into UCLA. Anyone else who has received a call? Lets form a thread for accepted students to discuss things to do from now till June, 06 (financial aid etc.).
I got accepted too, I am soo happy. Did you get the e-mail? What do they meanby saying that the acceptance depends upon satisfactory completion of current academic work by June 11, 2006? Are you living in California?

Hi i am accepted.... Congrats to the both of you and others who are accepted..
Treasure

Members don't see this ad :)
treasure said:
Hi i am accepted.... Congrats to the both of you and others who are accepted..
Treasure

Hi Treasure,
CONGRATS on your acceptance.

Thanks PK bond and good luck to you..........
Naina

VzlaOdonto said:
I got accepted too, I am soo happy. Did you get the e-mail? What do they meanby saying that the acceptance depends upon satisfactory completion of current academic work by June 11, 2006? Are you living in California?

Congrats!
I guess what they mean is if u r currently in any programme, that must be completed before the date of joining!
I am from Washington state...

Asha

DentalChamp said:
Congrats!
I guess what they mean is if u r currently in any programme, that must be completed before the date of joining!
I am from Washington state...

Asha
Thanks . I was wondering. I am planning to go there next week, and see what the next step is, and also to pay the $5000. When ae you planning to come down here?

heY guys...wow...you guys got accepted even before Dec. 1st? If you don't mind me asking...HOW WAS THE INTERVIEW? mine is coming up in 3 weeks...and i'm really nervous...I want to go to UcLA so much! I ENVY YOU ALL! ^_^ CONGRATS!!!!

UCLA has another batch?

I thought they interview only one batch.

are u scheduled for a practical session as well?

i believe so...they will send out more info 1 wk b/4 the interview... (and I did asked if it was a full day event...and they said yes...so yah)...

I heard the first batch was last week...(or so I've been told)...So I guess this is a 2nd batch?? heheh. -- unless this is a continuation of the first batch.

I need help to prep for the interview. o_O i'm nervous! and excited! =)

mkdhappy said:
i believe so...they will send out more info 1 wk b/4 the interview... (and I did asked if it was a full day event...and they said yes...so yah)...

I heard the first batch was last week...(or so I've been told)...So I guess this is a 2nd batch?? heheh. -- unless this is a continuation of the first batch.

I need help to prep for the interview. o_O i'm nervous! and excited! =)

Are you going to the interview for the regular dds program(which is a 4 yr program) or is it the PPID interview (which is a 2 yr program for international dentists)????????????

Hi guys, I received the phone call and the email. I hope to see you soon.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :)

Congratulations!

Terminus said:
Are you going to the interview for the regular dds program(which is a 4 yr program) or is it the PPID interview (which is a 2 yr program for international dentists)????????????
oOoh, sorrie Terminus! I tried to find this "thread" again, but I had some hard time finding it until today! But i'm going for the 4 year DDS interview. So SorriE for the late respond...

i am new to forum "methodologies" ^_^

is this forum for international students? heheh... sorrie for the invasion, if it is. ^_^

Hay people congrats to all of u on being selected to UCLA,
if u all wont mind sharing ur scores and stats. with others so that we have an idea what UCLA looks for including some interview experiences .
That would be great,
Thanks and Congrats again,
eyeforstars

Hi ,
all those accepted at UCLA....did u receive the e-mail from Connie?
What do we have to do...can someone pls explain...what is reqd. of us?
thanx.

Hi all,

Congrats and welcome to all those who got accepted in to UCLA :clap: It was nice meeting couple of them on the day of your interview!

And to those who are waitlisted, Keep up your hopes - you definitely have higher chances of getting accepted compared to being waitlisted in other schools. :thumbup: :luck:

Congrats to all accepted at UCLA!!! top school! :thumbup:
Good Luck guys.

Anyone waitlisted???
ta

dentaldoc said:
Hi all,

Congrats and welcome to all those who got accepted in to UCLA :clap: It was nice meeting couple of them on the day of your interview!

And to those who are waitlisted, Keep up your hopes - you definitely have higher chances of getting accepted compared to being waitlisted in other schools. :thumbup: :luck:

Toothavenue said:
Congrats to all accepted at UCLA!!! top school! :thumbup:
Good Luck guys.

Anyone waitlisted???
ta
yes , I'am in the waiting list , do you know anything about?

Hey all,

Congratulations to all of you accepted at UCLA.. :thumbup:
It is definetly one of the top schools in the US!..
I think a couple of them are waitlisted..good luck to all you guys also
Best of Luck
gn

teah26 said:
yes , I'am in the waiting list , do you know anything about?