Accepted off of Jefferson Waitlist or Alternate list 2007?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

parrotlet

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody been accepted off of the waitlist or alternate lists from Jefferson in the 2007 cycle?

Members don't see this ad.

Some people posted that they have awhile back, but they're still interviewing so I doubt it's been much movement. Come May 15th though...

Are you referring to the regular waitlist or the high priority category? I know that someone in December was taken off of the high priority category 3 weeks after he was placed on it. As for recent movement, I haven't heard about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
at the interview i was told that 25% of their class comes from the waitlist and since the class has 255 people, i think you probably have a good shot!

gluck :)

Though Jefferson has alot of linkage programs like DIMER and Bryn Mawr that they reserve seats for out of the 255 slots. I don't know how they parse out everything, but i've spoken to the previous dean of the medical college and the wait list, is in fact, unranked.

How they decide on who to accept I have absolutely no clue.

Though Jefferson has alot of linkage programs like DIMER and Bryn Mawr that they reserve seats for out of the 255 slots. I don't know how they parse out everything, but i've spoken to the previous dean of the medical college and the wait list, is in fact, unranked.

How they decide on who to accept I have absolutely no clue.

I was on the high priority waitlist last year. There was some, but very little, movement prior to late June last year - at least as posted on SDN. The little movement that did take place was from the high priority list.

The reason it was late June last year is the reason thebeatblitz stated. They were holding a bunch seats for people in the post-bac linkage programs and until those people got their MCAT scores (which last year was late June) there wasn't much movement on the waitlist. With the new MCAT it may not play out the same way this year.

Good luck!

I was taken off the waitlist on may 15th this cycle, but after two days I withdrew from them...but they are taking people off of the list so good luck!