accepted to both BU and Tufts MBS anyone else out there.....?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

djherse

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody else has been accepted to both programs. If so have you made a decision, what was that decision and why? I am having difficulty deciding where to go and I need to get my deposit in asap both programs look great!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I was accepted to both, as well as Drexel, and it was a really tough decision. I went to visit both BU and Tufts.. talked to alums from my undergraduate who go there and heard great things from both. So either pick is a great program as long as you try your best, of course. The reason why I had trouble picking was due to the fact that Tufts was newer and BU had a more reputable, longer track record. However, I just preferred that Tufts class size would be smaller and perhaps more personal, but both programs seem to have similar curriculum - which is essentially the most important factor in weighing the quality of a program. Hope that helps :oops:)

If you guys had to say which program would be better for students that want to get into medical school immediately after completing the SMP, so start fall 08, enter med school fall 09.... would you say Tufts or BU..or it doesn't really make a difference?

Also, I'm kind of interested in neuroscience right now, and it seems BU offers more in terms of electives in this field...