Accepted to dental school already, School switched to Pass/Fail

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Biofilm preventer

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am only taking 1 class this semester and it is biochem. The school that i will be attending does not require biochem. In that case, would it be acceptable to just have a Pass?

I could care less about my gpa or anything else at this point being that i will graduate in june and matriculate this summer, it just all depends if i can pass this class. So T/4, if i can just get a pass will the school accept it being that it is not a prerequisite anyways and i am already accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

Talk to the school about this

Reactions: 1 users
I am only taking 1 class this semester and it is biochem. The school that i will be attending does not require biochem. In that case, would it be acceptable to just have a Pass?

I could care less about my gpa or anything else at this point being that i will graduate in june and matriculate this summer, it just all depends if i can pass this class. So T/4, if i can just get a pass will the school accept it being that it is not a prerequisite anyways and i am already accepted?
We are in very unique circumstances with the current COVID-19 pandemic. Always check with the admissions office at the school where you hold an offer, but I suspect there will be few problems with either a P/F grade or a traditional letter grade. I expect your university registrar to include an addendum or note on the contingency grading policy for classes you and your peers are taking this term on your transcript to deflect any criticism.

Reactions: 1 user